Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 06, 2009

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       04-06-2009, 2:46 PM Reply   
I have to send a BIG CONGRATS to Mr.Taylor, AKA Ryan Taylor, AKA Photo Ryan, AKA Dread Lock Ryaahh, AKA R.T., AKA Liquid Force Ryan, etc. After many year in the grind as what felt like my personal Photog he is blowing up in the Magazine Scene. I cannot even begin to tell you how many millions of photos he has sent to the big two (WBM and Alliance) over the years with some success, but now the kids is blowing up. This month alone he has two major spreads in WBM (pg 80)and Alliance (pg 74-75). I know that he was just staying with Lyman shooting and is heading back to Orlando in a week to shoot again! Cant wait to see the new work! Great to see MAN CONGRATS, save some memory on that camera for your MN homies!

With Ideas like this shot, cant wait to see what we get this summer.
Upload
Old     (_jason_)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-06-2009, 3:09 PM Reply   
Congrats on the spreads! Thats a dope shot for sure!
Old    walt            04-06-2009, 6:50 PM Reply   
Congrats Ryan !
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-06-2009, 7:04 PM Reply   
So Ryan now that you've made it are the Dreads coming back, congrats, nice work.
Old     (rorowake)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-06-2009, 7:35 PM Reply   
If I would have known all of those AKA's you never would have been invited along :-) !!!

All kidding aside- Ryan IS the man...
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       04-07-2009, 10:20 AM Reply   
Yeah that kid is a hell of a photog!