Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-23-2005, 8:21 AM Reply   
Last thursday,Kevin and Geoff went out with me and I'll tell you something..It was the nicest water I seen since the sun came out.

Kevin ~ I wouldn't worry about you progression B\C you are killin it these days....Backrolls,tantrums.Man you really got good.

Geoff ~ You always bust but you know wht I'm gonna tell you....SWEET SHORTS!!
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       04-23-2005, 2:23 PM Reply   
Thanks for the kind words Ed..The more I can get out there the better I feel I can progress.
I posted this in the find a third section..
Ed-- Thanks for having us out on your sweet boat!!! It was worth the wait to ride behind your boat, and not to mention hear those bad ass
NVS's!!!!!!!
Thanks again for a great morning!!! And yea Elsinore was glass!!!!Nice!!!
Cant thank you enought for having us out on your ride!!!
Gonna have to make sure we make a trip to the delta soon.

Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-23-2005, 6:27 PM Reply   
Kevin ~ you are very welcome since you let me ride on your boat all winter.Next time you go out on my boat I'll try to get the weight up to the usual.Don't make any plans next weekend cuzz I'm taking you out again and this time I got the channal!
Old     (purana182)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-23-2005, 7:39 PM Reply   
hey ed, thanks a lot for the pull man, arm felt good , thats a first, and your boat is sick, thanks bud. Hope to get you out on my boat soon.
Old     (purana182)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-23-2005, 7:40 PM Reply   
hey ed, thanks a lot for the pull man, arm felt good , thats a first, and your boat is sick, thanks bud. Hope to get you out on my boat soon.

Kevin~ You still suck.... just kidding man, so good so fast and soo much progression from you, your a mother F#@$ing champ!!!
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-23-2005, 7:55 PM Reply   
Geoff ~ I'm under impression that you got thu.and fri.off so we got to hook up in May sometime.BTW rest that shoulder!!