Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (seanmcd)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-15-2006, 6:26 PM Reply   
Here are some pics of my daughter and I on the lake today, these are the days that make being a father worth all the effort!!!

Thanks for looking, Sean

Giving her Bunny ears
Upload

High Five
Upload

Showing off the newly learned surface 180
Upload

Setting up for the big W2W show off for my girl
Upload

And finally you can hear her saying "DAD!! You messed up my set!!" After I face plant hard on the non W2W

Upload
Old     (rvh3)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-15-2006, 6:41 PM Reply   
Sean,
Great pics. I just got back from camping today and my best set of the week was the one with my daughter. While we were on our second set she told me her favorite part of wakeboarding was coasting to a stop and sinking. That is what it is all about for me.

Upload
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-15-2006, 7:40 PM Reply   
haha, all those pictures are awesome! Right On!
Old     (seanmcd)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-15-2006, 9:24 PM Reply   
Thanks Paul, my sinuses still hurt!! DOPE!
Old     (gnelson)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-16-2006, 12:01 AM Reply   
Nice pics. That what it's all about. Your daughter looks like she's having a blast.
Old    damon            07-16-2006, 5:00 PM Reply   
Sweet pics!! How old is your daughter? What boat are you being pulled by? Also, spend any time at the gym? Geez.

D
Old    pitbull813            07-16-2006, 8:30 PM Reply   
Nice pics.
Old     (seanmcd)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-17-2006, 1:59 PM Reply   
Thanks to all, my girl thinks being on the internet is the coolest thing going! She says I rock, awesome.

Sean