Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-08-2011, 6:21 PM Reply   
we made the three hour drive, and got back a couple hours ago. i took as many pics as i could of all the wake stuff. It was definatly worth it. They toute it as one of the biggest in the country i think, over 1000 boats and 16 acres indoors.

Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-08-2011, 6:23 PM Reply   

Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-08-2011, 6:25 PM Reply   

Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-08-2011, 6:27 PM Reply   

enjoy!
Old     (ajholt7)      Join Date: Apr 2009       01-08-2011, 6:30 PM Reply   
Awesome job! Thanks for the pics.
Old     (lseghatch)      Join Date: Aug 2005       01-08-2011, 9:08 PM Reply   
Tige's got it on lock with style
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-08-2011, 9:27 PM Reply   
Nice! Thanks for posting. I'm kinda in love with the green SAN.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-09-2011, 6:32 AM Reply   
great job corey. as usual you put up a great post with the pictures we all want to see. the 2011 models from all the top manufacturers.EXCELLENT JOB.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-09-2011, 7:36 AM Reply   
Good pics Corey.

The question everyone wants to know...Did you buy a new boat?
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-09-2011, 8:41 AM Reply   
awesome!!! Wish I could get to a show this year, they stopped coming to arizona tho
Old     (stang_killa_ss)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-09-2011, 8:47 AM Reply   
talking numbers on that blue/black moomba LSV. they offered me trade in value the same as what i paid for my current LSV 2 years ago. as well as some pretty hefty boat show mark downs. they were asking 46 for the boat. but offered me all the same mark downs for a build a boat to my specs.
they also were one of the few manufactures still offering no cats on 2011 models. tige was the other. axis said there was a slim possiblility they could purchase no cat credits and get me one. but slim.

i had been torn between a new LSV (moomba) and the A20. and i was definatly leaning towards the A20 if yall have been watching my threads. but after seeing them side by side in person it was no contest. the moomba was by far the better and plusher boat. the axis looked and felt like a john boat compared to the moomba. and thats really hard for me to admit as in love with ive been with the axis the last year.

*did yall see the white tower on the tige RZ2?
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/92/towerwhiterz2.jpg

and the rear bench seat on the transom of the red Wakesetter?
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8...wakesetter.jpg
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-09-2011, 5:54 PM Reply   
that sounds like a great deal if they give you back what you paid and sell you the boat you want for 46.only you can answer whether or not it's YOUR deal. i can't figure out what the decal is on the side of the blue and black moomba?i like that pacific blue RZ2 with the white tower. but i like the combo in the 2011 thread at fortes in largo fla. i'm going to the n.c. show i think they are going to have moomba's there.a place called grandpa's marine in greensboro nc they also sell malibu.the nc show will have tige,nautique,supra,axis,2 malibu dealers ,moomba,centurion and mastercraft.that way i can see them all together.i do like the bench seat on the malibu.but when i look at the whole picture for me. i keep coming back to the tige RZ2.if you want me to get you a price on the moomba lsv from grandpa's shoot me a pm with what you want as i am not real familar with the options.GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BOAT SEARCH. I'LL BE COMING DOWN TO TEXAS IN APRIL.we are going to burelson texas. check out cowtown wake park and wakesport ranch as well as go back to the TIGE factory in abeline.