Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 18, 2006

Old    saintjoe            06-12-2006, 2:28 PM Reply   
Alright, so I FINALLY got out on the water yesterday for the first time, and let me tell you what... it was a frickin blast! I used a lot of things I already know about snowboarding and transfered them to the wake, so I got a good handle already on control when I'm up and out of the water... So I thought I'd get gutsy and try to get some air underneath me... however when I'd approach the wake from the outside I could never seem to be at the right angle, or approach... and all I managed to do was a stylish face plant... any tips or tricks to getting a good launch... I know now that I needed to boost my speed up, I don't konw if that would have anything to do with it... anyway lemme know what you all think...
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-12-2006, 2:46 PM Reply   
Watch DVD #2 from "the book" This helped me figure things out. Did you have anyone coaching you?
Old    ace_guy            06-12-2006, 2:50 PM Reply   
im pretty sure its this months issue of wakeboarding magazine (theres a cable park on the front cover)but it has a whole bunch of tips in it...i learnt a lot try and find it... if not ill get back to u on witch issue it is
Old     (jzd)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-12-2006, 3:09 PM Reply   
Read this post.It should help you. http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/332552.html?1149741753