Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (kody_a)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-19-2006, 11:43 AM Reply   
I have a pair of alpha, magnum bindings. I have ridden probably about 50 times with them. I thought they would stretch out but they havent yet. I tried beer bottles and warm water but nothing has worked. It never fails, 5 mins on the water and my feet start cramping.

So I need widder bindings, is there anything out their that is bigger and will fit my wide foot better.

Thanks
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       07-19-2006, 12:04 PM Reply   
What size are your feet.
I have wide feet and I ride the CWB Zeus and the CWB Factions and my feet never cramp at all.
Go to a shop and demo the Zeus or Faction.
The best way to find the best binding for your feet is to start demoing different brands and see what feels best to you.
Old     (kody_a)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-19-2006, 12:08 PM Reply   
Thanks for the input, 14 wide. I will probably try the Zeus and the Fractions.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       07-19-2006, 12:15 PM Reply   
Go for the XXL's Damn your 15 and are a size 14 wide.See things are just bigger in Texas.
Old     (kody_a)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-19-2006, 5:38 PM Reply   
Its true. However it does suck that I cant fit into normal size bindings. Hopefully the xxl will do the trick

thanks
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       07-20-2006, 8:11 AM Reply   
I hope so to Kody, best of luck to ya, hope it works out for ya.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-20-2006, 8:59 AM Reply   
I wear a 14 eee and had OBRIEN LINKS. It took 2 years to break them in.Last weekend they ripped and died so about 2 hours ago the FED EX man delivered 06 CWB TORQ WITH HINGE TECH and I tried them on. They are awesome and very very easy to get into.
Old    robertt            07-20-2006, 5:45 PM Reply   
I have a pair of XXL Temets that are pretty much brand new that I will sell cheap. Great bindings, but I broke my ankle skydiving and lost much of my flexibility, so its hard to get out of them with that foot.

I ended up buying Hinge Torqs. To be honest, it feels like I took the fins off my board. I have so much more "slop" that everything feels squirly. I am getting used to it, but if you are used to a supportive binding keep that in mind.
Old     (jzd)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-20-2006, 5:56 PM Reply   
Try the Factions they feel better than the torq's I also have wide feet.