Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old     (wakeboardwade)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-05-2004, 3:26 PM Reply   
i resently started a new thread about blacks. and i wasnt thinking when i did it and i hope i didnt make anyone mad and i am terribly sorry if i did. I agree it doesnt matter ur color as long as u can shred and have fun on the water sry to all u that i affended if any...
Old    walt            08-05-2004, 3:44 PM Reply   
Don't worry about it. I think most people knew that You had no bad intentions
Old     (michale)      Join Date: May 2004       08-05-2004, 3:46 PM Reply   
I don't see how the question that you asked could have offended any one.I saw nothing racist in the question.I think some people just took it wrong.then it snowballed.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-05-2004, 3:54 PM Reply   
Wade ~ Way to be a man about the situation. I applaud for that.
Old    norcal_99            08-05-2004, 4:05 PM Reply   
Wade, It wasn't your thread, but the comments of a few others after you.

You're rad to the max.

Old    walt            08-05-2004, 4:23 PM Reply   
I wasn't offended until someone posted that hairless cat Thats just wrong.
Old     (jnewcom)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-05-2004, 4:40 PM Reply   
i don't see how it could have offended anyone either
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-05-2004, 6:01 PM Reply   
I didn't read what the thread snowballed into but the question was great... I liked hearing what was out there to be said and I love looking at the pic's of walt. It is out of the ordinary to see anyone but 'white' people wakeboarding in my area but when I see other races of people boarding it stokes me out a little bit. Don't know why, they are the same as anyone white person out there but I guess I like to see the sport being picked up by every race and culture! Rock on Walt and if anyone took Wade's question in a negative way get your head out of your ass and stop with the racist
Old    walt            08-05-2004, 6:21 PM Reply   
The pics were of Shawn Edwards.
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-05-2004, 6:29 PM Reply   
Oh yea... that guy.... which ones you? I know I've seen some other guys posted with your pics... I always like them for some reason.. Just seems like a very good time in your pics.
Old    walt            08-05-2004, 6:31 PM Reply   
Thanks Paul, I'm the big old ugly guy trying to do a grab.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-05-2004, 7:48 PM Reply   
Wade, So what you are saying is that it DOES matter if you can't shred? Cause i can't shred. Do you have a problem with me? I knew someone would be racist against non-shredders! I always get picked on.
Old     (wakeboardwade)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-06-2004, 7:59 AM Reply   
nah brah shreding inst to the level to others shreding is actually to the level of what u can do to the best of ur ability and have great fun at the same time!
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-06-2004, 8:17 AM Reply   
got milk?