Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 04, 2003

Old     (rmcronin)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-16-2003, 10:14 AM Reply   
Just picked up a 2000 super air and am selling a 95 prostar. I am wondering what size ballast fits in the super air center ski locker. I am including either my 550 lb launch pad or my launch pad twin 350's with the boat I'm selling, depending on how much can fit in the super air. I'd test it out now, but there's still 18" of ice on the lake. Thanks anyone who knows.
Old    nathancmarks            03-16-2003, 10:19 AM Reply   
I have a '10 SAN and have put a large sac in the ski locker. I wasn't able to fill it completely up. I'm sure the smaller one would fit. I don't have the smaller sacs so I'm not completley sure.
Old     (rmcronin)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-16-2003, 1:34 PM Reply   
Can you give me an estimate Nathan or anyone-300-350-500???
Old    chase            03-17-2003, 12:45 PM Reply   
I have the Skylon locker sac and it fits perfectly. I beleive it is 600lbs. It is much wider than it is tall so it fits really well. I don't think they are very exspensive so you might try to sell what you have and buy one that you can fill completely.
Old    jplorenz            03-17-2003, 2:02 PM Reply   
I am with Chase - I own a 2000 SAN and the Sklon Locker Sac fits real nice and holds 600 lbs of water. I run the locker sac along with the stock rear ballast. That combined with 4-6 people (our typical crew) and the boat puts out a very nice wake (in my somewhat biased opinion)
John l.