Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-31-2006, 8:36 PM Reply   
Yea I know they are gay and they screw up the water and they terroize many of us but I had to see what they were all about.

Andreas has 3 of them. The Sea-Do RXP's they have a 1500cc motor with 215 hp stock, Thats right a 4 cylinder supercharged inner-cooled power plant. His have been tweeked out to 300 HP
and yes they haul a$$. I jumped on one and could not believe how much pull they have. The first thing you notice is the spooling noise of the supercharger and when you let off the gas you can hear the extra boost being let off like a turbo's waste gate. I have ridden lots of fast street bike's and thought the pull of the RXP was like the rush of a nice street bike in first and second. these things rocket all the way up to 76 MPH in just second's. Its easy to see how people get killed on these. I quickley had respect for them if your a speed junky I can see how people fall in love with them. And no Im not getting one but they are cool. I still hate when they mess up my water but I now know what they are thinking, LOL so if you have one come out of the closet
http://www.seadoo.com/en-US/Watercrafts/2006/Musclecraft/RXP/Introduction.htm

(Message edited by grant_west on July 31, 2006)