Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Motosno963)      Join Date: Mar 2014       07-22-2014, 11:52 AM Reply   
going to need some help..went out a few weeks ago on my 04 outback with the TBI injected 350, i killed a battery ( terminal melted off and she was ticking the night before when i had the pro mariner charging her ) luckily i was with a few friends and they towed me back. bought a new battery and everything works but my fuel system.she will crank over, lights work, stereo works.. thought it was a bad fuel pump so we did a direct power line from the ignition to the pump, when you turn the key to on it now kicks on the pump. great so i know its not the pump but no fuel shooting out of the injectors. so i went and check all the breakers i could find, checked the main by the batteries and that one was good, looked under the helm and didn't really see any breakers, looked behind the motor and saw 3 relays, a 50amp breaker and a connector with 3 15 amp fuses..fuses looked good, and the 50 amp was still pushed in. i took one of the relays to autozone and they cross ref. it and was able to pick a new one up. so i switched it out one at a time and tried to see if the fuel would prime each time i switched out the relays. nothing. So i saw that if you have a bad oil pressure switch it will kill the fuel system if it doesn't read the oil pressure. so i bought a OPS and i just installed it and nothing. im lost, am i missing something? last thing i wanna do is drop 900$ on a new ECU to find out i missed a a small breaker or a 40$ 50amp breaker?