Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 22, 2005

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-12-2005, 3:29 PM Reply   
had a lot of fun yesterday! thanks all!

amy

blake

buzz

chris

me

gvb

jessica

jesi

gangstas

Old    walt            11-12-2005, 5:21 PM Reply   
Outstanding pics Joe !
Old     (trojanman)      Join Date: May 2002       11-12-2005, 5:43 PM Reply   
nice shots bro
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       11-12-2005, 6:31 PM Reply   
Damn... I'm still shivering! Good times, too bad summer is fading away. I miss the warm weather, already.

-Blake
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       11-12-2005, 6:44 PM Reply   
Good pics Joe, too bad the one I took wasn't completely focused.

-Blake
Old    obsurfer            11-13-2005, 12:22 AM Reply   
Saturday? Why are we not fishing?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-13-2005, 12:26 AM Reply   
steve, my bad. it was supposed to be 11/11.
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       11-13-2005, 12:49 AM Reply   
what wrapped trick was amy doing?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-13-2005, 12:51 AM Reply   
i have no idea what she was trying, but it ended up looking like a way-off-axis backside 3.
Old    jesiday            11-13-2005, 8:42 AM Reply   
Joe,

Thanks for the pics...As always it was a great time.

Next time, I might have to break out the wetsuit top. That **it is getting COLD!!!

-jesi
Old     (john30)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-13-2005, 9:00 AM Reply   
I'm jealous....you guys are still trunkin it!!! I went yesterday and if you weren't in a drysuit, you weren't gettin in the water. The waters of the great Pacific NW have gotten pretty cold. Awesome pics Joe!
Old     (crracer)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-13-2005, 9:40 AM Reply   
Good times all, The pics came out awesome nice style Joe, as always. Thanks for the pull Buzz. See ya next time. Joe its raley time. Gaylord Thanks for new trick i think it's one of the funniest tricks in my bag . It was fun riding with all you guys and gals
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       11-13-2005, 11:34 AM Reply   
awesome pics Joe
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       11-13-2005, 8:18 PM Reply   
Damn, I think it's time Buzz started drinking some "light" beer, and Jesi started to _____________________(insert rude, or obnoxious, statement that Blake would usually say, here.)... Look what ya'll are doing to that boat!

"Hey, your boat is listing pretty bad."

-Blake

Old    jesiday            11-13-2005, 9:23 PM Reply   
Thanks Blake...at least you left it as a fill in the blank. I got to save at least some of my dignity.
-jesi

Besides, I would run and duck for cover the day I see Buzz drink a light beer.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       11-14-2005, 1:27 AM Reply   
Ha! Tecate is about as light as I get, and only because it is in a can! Hey, wait! Was that a fat joke? Hey!

Joe,

Once again, great pics! I like the one of Jesi, umm....sleeping on the swimstep. What were you doing there anyway girl? One can only guess.

Amay,

Nice grab!

G,

Flying! Nice grabs. I like the "directionals" on your head. You can tell if you are going up or down!

Chris,

Great riding as usual.

Joe,

Looks like someone else can take great pics with your camera. Great shots of you. Nice board - BTW.

Jessica O,

Tearing it up, and making us look like rooks!

Another fun day by all. Let's do it again soon!
Old     (crracer)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-14-2005, 8:21 AM Reply   
Ha Ha Joe I think the student(me) has exceeded the Master(you) in the photography battle....(In a funny Yoda voice)Your camera was easy to use because of it's quality but I was pretty satisfied when I saw the pics of u. You always take so many pics of us it's about time someone paid you back.
Old     (nkrn8)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-14-2005, 9:24 AM Reply   
OMGoodness, Blake you are just wrong. Buzz light beer...never. Jesi and jessica, you girls are way too much fun . Well I must say that was more fun than I have had in loooooong time! Especially since I had to work sat/sun, that one day made up for the entire weekend. Thanks all! It kinda reminded me of summer except all the shivering and hoodies. There is something about docking up with a couple boat loads of good buddies that makes unforgetable good times. Well and of course the pictures, great job Joe! I can't say I like seeing pictures of me on the internet making funny faces but everyone else looks great! I especially like your pictures. Good job Chris! I did end of sneaking out to Amago for a couple hours before the sun set. But I had more fun chasing our friends kids around on his wifes TTR125 on the pee wee track than I did anywhere else. No worries you didn't miss much, the track was tore.
BTW Stack that is my wrapped to eat poop. Pretty much my favorite trick. ND
Well that is kinda all my tricks, really something to eat poop. I need to go to handle dropper anoynomous (HDA) for support on kicking my habit.
Old    obsurfer            11-16-2005, 8:00 AM Reply   
Joe has form and style you can see it from far away. Wish I had it.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-17-2005, 2:20 PM Reply   
thanks steve!

amay, your pics came out really cool. see how big you went on the backroll? imagine if you just held on.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       11-17-2005, 3:30 PM Reply   
Yeah...nice shots of you ridin Joe.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-17-2005, 6:42 PM Reply   
thanks jrod! unfortunately, that's the extent of my trick list.
Old     (foxrepdc)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-17-2005, 6:43 PM Reply   
Is that an SC registration on that X2??

DC
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-17-2005, 6:52 PM Reply   
yes it is.
Old     (foxrepdc)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-18-2005, 3:54 AM Reply   
Cool.....I live in SC. Looks like you're in SoCal now. Great pics by the way...don't know you, but looks like ya'll were having a great day.

DC
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       11-18-2005, 7:49 PM Reply   
SC is not for that Carolina place. It's for SO CAL!! Way to represent Jesi!! I need to change mine!