Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old    aka Bradley Beach            04-24-2003, 8:39 AM Reply   
Lance I tried to email you back about the cover alteration but my email kept getting kicked back to me so here is my reply.

There is a guy in Olathe named Gary. He owns G & J Auto Trim, I think they also go by Wheatland Conversions in the phone book. His shop is on Kansas Ave. in downtown Olathe. His number is 913-782-7642. I've used him for years for everything from rhino lining my Jeep and my dad's truck to making boat seats, he's repaired my MC cover plus added some padding around the windshield and a few other places so it would be more durable to tow with; and he is the best around! Recently he recovered my observer seat and he did a top notch job. I highly recommend him to you. Plus he's pretty affordable. Just make sure and tell him that Brad Beach sent you to him because he's the best!

Let me know how it turns out! Hope this helps. Trust me, G & J, best around!
Old     (lsvlance)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-24-2003, 9:39 AM Reply   
Cool, Thanks man. Just got off the phone with Gary. He sounds like a decent dude and if the weather is halfway decent, I'm taking the boat out to him on Saturday.

I'll let you know how it turns out.
Old    aka Bradley Beach            04-24-2003, 9:45 AM Reply   
Good deal Lance! He does great work... You should be very satisfied.
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       04-24-2003, 12:10 PM Reply   
I don't think the weather is ever going to be decent again! I feel like we're living in the northwest the last couple of days. We have about 5 inches and counting.
Old    aka Bradley Beach            04-24-2003, 12:30 PM Reply   
RAIN BLOWS!
Old     (lsvlance)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-26-2003, 1:02 PM Reply   
MAn....First nice Saturday this year, Sunny skies, just a little wind, about 75 degrees, all of my "honey-dos" are done, and my boat is sitting at the upholstery shop getting the cover fixed!!!!

Oh well......good news is he should have it done by Wednesday.

Thanks again Brad, Gary seems like a real nice guy and appears to do real good work. I'm having him make several changes to the cover, hopefully should be real nice when he gets done. I'll let you know how it turns out.