Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-12-2006, 2:37 AM Reply   
in livermore?
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-12-2006, 6:41 AM Reply   
Joe,

Boats are starting to show up in the lots in P-TOWN, not sure the exact details but rumor has it they will be back.

They have shared the old Copes / Shop facility in Livermore "Ultimate Ski World" I believe they named it... I haven't spoken to Tony or anyone at the Pleasanton shop in a month or so, only hoping for the best...

btw - welcome home ;)

Lzy
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-12-2006, 6:58 AM Reply   
My Dad talked to Udi and Dennis a couple of weeks ago at it seems like things are starting to look up.
Old    wakelvr            10-12-2006, 10:06 AM Reply   
Here is what I got from source... Ski World will be opening back up under new name and owner. They will be Mastercraft exclusive. Not sure on a date.
Old    wakelvr            10-12-2006, 10:20 AM Reply   
Hey Matthew,

Are you a Bulldog???? I'm a Bulldog!
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-12-2006, 12:15 PM Reply   
Of course i'm a Bulldog. Graduated in May now working on my MBA. Haven't missed a football game in three years but my wife is so pissed at the team right now so we are going to miss the Hawaii game this weekend.
Old     (shelstad)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-12-2006, 11:18 PM Reply   
The new name will be Northern California MasterCraft and they hope to be open by the end of Nov.
P.S. Under new ownership
Old     (joe_788)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-13-2006, 9:32 AM Reply   
When you guys say, "Under new ownership." Does that mean, "Under Cope and McPhetres ownership?"
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-13-2006, 9:48 AM Reply   
NOPE. Copes is not involved
Old     (denystaucd)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-14-2006, 8:45 PM Reply   
No its river boat marine out of the central valley (http://www.riverboatmarinecenter.com/) are the new ownership group according the newspapar. They are going to start carrying mastercrafts at their other location plus the old ski world location....

dc
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       10-14-2006, 10:19 PM Reply   
i hope they get a shot at it again. dennis and tony were real cool to me. almost a year ago i orderd a 06 x 2 form santa rosa and then santa rosa went under but dennis took care of it. dennis and tony deserve another shot at it. good luck guys