Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (snoopy1173)      Join Date: May 2010       02-13-2011, 9:53 AM Reply   
Just tried it out yesterday , and it was so much fun. If anybody hasn't tried a 2.0 or wants to learn air tricks, you gotta try it out. Basically spent the day with two other people riding it and learning how to release properly for air tricks. The short rope it has, literally lifts you up out of the water. Its a great addition to their facilities.
Old     (h2o_junkee)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-15-2011, 1:35 AM Reply   
Can't wait to try it out. I'm heading down there for a business trip next month. If all goes well, I should have a half day to spend at the cable. Do you have to buy a separate pass to have access to the 2.0? I'm assuming it's not included in the cable pass.
Old     (apf)      Join Date: Dec 2010       02-15-2011, 6:29 AM Reply   
its included in the pass
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-15-2011, 7:13 AM Reply   
I'm going to try it this weekend. I heard that they raised it up higher from it's original installation.
Old     (snoopy1173)      Join Date: May 2010       02-15-2011, 7:54 AM Reply   
the 2.0 cable is included in any regular cable pass. Yeah, they raised one tower like 10 ft higher. The starting end is pretty short and the other end with a short rope is super high and makes it almost impossible to turn around without catching a little bit of air.
Old     (Cisco)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-15-2011, 1:18 PM Reply   
I can't imagine where they put them. Any pics?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-15-2011, 1:52 PM Reply   
Parallel to the large cable on the other side of the walk in the boat lake.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-15-2011, 1:54 PM Reply   
I've been throwing Backrolls and R2Rs on the cable for years, but never could overcome a mental block to throw a raley. I'm hoping to throw the raley on the 2.0 and then take it to the cable.