Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old    cmagro            04-28-2003, 10:18 AM Reply   
Can someone please help me out with the installation of a water/fuel seperator filter for 4.3l mercruiser. My particular model only has the inline fuel filter so I need to know the best way to install the seperate water/fuel seperator. Thanks, Chad
Old    leggester            04-28-2003, 10:21 AM Reply   
You'll need to cut the fuel line and install the seperator. Not a big job.

If you already have the seperator, you can see where the fuel line in and the fuel line out are. A bit of pipe dope and compression fittings and your set.
Old     (salty87)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-28-2003, 12:03 PM Reply   
find a place to mount where you can easily change the filter. the housing should allow you to run the fuel line in or out in different configurations to fit your boat (mine had 2 ins and 2 outs, since you only need 1 of each the 2 extras got blocked with fittings provided). they usually need to be mounted vertically and keep the fuel lines clear of your belts.

it's pretty easy