Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 18, 2006

Old     (gina_h)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-05-2006, 9:52 AM Reply   
I'm so impressed with all who participated in and put on the Hughes Ski Hut Roadside Rail Jam in Chico on Sun. NorCal is has many awesome boarders who threw down for the crowd. Thanks to Hughes Ski Hut for making this possible--such a nice family and super helpful, enthusiastic, employees. Also thanks to sponsors, reps(Justin Nix and CM Slocum--you rock!),builders and guys that ran the winch(Al Marchiniak,Jaret Brantley)I know I'm missing many names and also didn't capture the intensity of many of the riders best runs. Maybe some other who were there can help me out.
Troy Ingolia
Upload
Upload
Upload
Kaesen Suyderhoud
Upload
Upload
Upload
John Haddock (sorry I missed all your spins)
Upload
Upload
Shelby Kantar--I missed the sweet gap!
Upload
Upload
Raequel Hoffman
Upload
Upload
Upload
Allen Bischof
Upload
Upload
Shawna Hoffman--hit it hard,literally(gave the most scares :-)
Upload
Upload
Upload
Jaret Brantley(missed lots of your killer rides!)
Upload
Matt Norton
Upload
Al Marchiniak
Upload
Upload
Chico State student--didn't catch your name
Upload
Upload
Dan Bright
Upload
Thank you Hughes!
Upload
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-05-2006, 11:25 AM Reply   
Gina,

Nice picture. I hope Shawna didn't get hurt? All of those familiar Nor Cal Names sliding. Great to see the event went well. Keep up the good work.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-05-2006, 11:55 AM Reply   
NorCal representing on the rails, hell yeah....... Nice pic's Gina, the first shot of Raequel is sick. Looks like everyone was having fun.
Old     (norcalwwa)      Join Date: May 2006       06-05-2006, 1:16 PM Reply   
Hughes Ski Hut put on a great rail jam this weekend. Thanks to Pierre,Hyperlite, and everyone that put in a lot of hard work to put this together. A special thanks to Al and Jaret won ran the winch and the Nor Cal riders who showed everyone how it is done!
Old     (wakeviolater)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-05-2006, 1:38 PM Reply   
This was an awesome event, and my thanks goes to all of the people that helped out (Jathan Webster, Matt Norton, CIE Al, CWB Jake, John Haddax, Jarrod Rice, Chico Jarrod, Jaret Brantley, Gina, Shawna and Raquel Hoffman, The Ingolia's, CM Slickman, Wo-Wo, and Kasen. BIG thanks to Joe "short cut" Sassenrath, and all the pep's at Hughes(Pierre, Timmy, Scotty, etc.). Hopefully you'll see another event like this soon...}
Old     (norcalwwa)      Join Date: May 2006       06-05-2006, 2:42 PM Reply   
Just a few pics.I wish I had got more.
Old     (norcalwwa)      Join Date: May 2006       06-05-2006, 4:44 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (norcalwwa)      Join Date: May 2006       06-05-2006, 4:47 PM Reply   
Sorry, thats Troy Ingolia
Old     (norcalwwa)      Join Date: May 2006       06-05-2006, 4:50 PM Reply   
Raequel HoffmanUpload
Old     (norcalwwa)      Join Date: May 2006       06-05-2006, 4:51 PM Reply   
Kaesen SuyderhoudUpload
Old     (norcalwwa)      Join Date: May 2006       06-05-2006, 4:53 PM Reply   
Napa JohnUpload
Old     (norcalwwa)      Join Date: May 2006       06-05-2006, 4:56 PM Reply   
Rail Jam RidersUpload
Old     (hudd007)      Join Date: May 2006       06-05-2006, 10:36 PM Reply   
Girls that wakeboard are SOOOOO hot!!!
Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-05-2006, 11:32 PM Reply   
Wow those are sweet pics! Looks like it was a blast.