Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 05, 2008

Old     (elantz)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-17-2008, 2:16 PM Reply   
Hey Obrien guys-

So I've been waiting and waiting for the new Natural and Vice bindings to hit the streets and I wandered into a local pro shop to see if they had them yet. The owner of the pro shop told me that they have been cancel for this year.

Is this true? I really wanted to try them out.

Sorry if this has already been covered. I couldn't find a current thread on the subject.
Old     (ethan31)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-17-2008, 2:20 PM Reply   
Also when are they going to start shipping the local and r5?

Come on obrien. The 08' season is going, get your sh*t straight. They also need to update there site.
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-17-2008, 2:43 PM Reply   
y all the hate man
i read an article bout the bindings saying they arent gunna release them until they have them to the point where they think they are completely done and well built so im guessing obrien wasnt satisfied yet so you will be seeing them next year
Old     (elantz)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-17-2008, 2:50 PM Reply   
No hating from me. I was just looking forward to trying their new CT bindings.

Thanks for the update.

(Message edited by elantz on May 17, 2008)
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-17-2008, 7:59 PM Reply   
lol my bad lantz i was talkin bout the post above me lol
Old     (lsukuntryboy)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-17-2008, 10:08 PM Reply   
obrien kinda messed up a little i think. a lot of us dealers are kinda sittin around here goin...ok guys, where is the rest of our stuff. BUT the official work from obrien is that the huge shipment is here and they are sorting the stuff to ship as we speak. i am expecting the rest of my order to arrive here next week since i am so close to the shipping plant.