Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through June 22, 2004

Old    tjm35            06-13-2004, 8:32 AM Reply   
I am looking for some input on Tower lights. There are several out there and I am not sure if there are any key factors to look for other than appearance. Thanks
Old     (bigasswake)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-14-2004, 12:26 AM Reply   
I like the looks of the mako lights and the price range that they are in.

http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/mako_wakeboard_tower_lights/mako_mlt6_top_mount_light_system

I also like the Titan setup

http://www.wakeside.com/page/W/PROD/titan_wakeboard_tower_lights/titan_shielded_projection_light_system
Old    wakeupdude            06-14-2004, 11:11 PM Reply   
Call me a freak, but I always like to match my speaker/tower light brands when I can, racks too...I must have OCD...
Old    bross            06-15-2004, 11:50 AM Reply   
How are the Fusion Lights?
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-15-2004, 5:53 PM Reply   
I can tell you make does make clean products! I have the Mako speaks, racks, and lights and they are super clean gear! They are super great quality stuff!
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-15-2004, 8:17 PM Reply   
Check out 9 different ones at http://www.wakeboat.com , this grew out of BuyWake/Ambush which are great people.

INTEL LEAK - We are also about 2-3 weeks away from having our lights ready to ship. They are individual lights on brackets that come in a pair. Gonna be priced at $195/pair and includes a remote control so you can turn them on/off from outside the boat.

Old     (ryan387)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-16-2004, 12:19 PM Reply   
Haha schmidt. I also have the mako racks, and if you ask me they suck. As demonstrated by your profile pic, they tend to rotate when you hit waves. I cant speak for the speakers seeing as i have none but the racks suck. And i think they were recalled.
I like you boat tho. I have the same
Old     (tshmitty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-16-2004, 12:45 PM Reply   
Ryan,

Actually mine stay put at all times. My buddy was messing with them when I took the picture. I have never had any problems with mine. They are actually super nice! I would call Mako and have them send you a new bushing.
Old     (ryan387)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-16-2004, 7:14 PM Reply   
yeah.
actually the reason they spin is due to the inconstancy in the rad a cage tubing so im told. so its really not makos problem...heard of other people having this problem also and using tape and other things.