Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2009

Old     (airrantz)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-30-2009, 8:18 PM Reply   
Anyone else heading over there for the long weekend? I'm heading out tomorrow for 5 days at Seven Bays with this waiting for me

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/USWA0231?from=36hr_topnav_business

If you see a low ridin' white and yellow Sanger V210 swing on by for a drink or a pull. We'll also be anchored for the fireworks show at Two Rivers. Can't wait!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-01-2009, 6:11 AM Reply   
Spent last Saturday on Roosevelt. Water was trashed with boats everywhere. I was sorely disappointed.
Old     (airrantz)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-01-2009, 7:09 AM Reply   
What part of the lake were you on Cliff? That's a bummer I'm expecting the 4th to be a little busy but I would have thought a non holiday weekend would be butter in the mornings...unless there's a fishing tournament.
Old     (aaudii5150)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-01-2009, 7:44 AM Reply   
Ya Cliff where were you? We launch at 7 bays and had great water Fri morning(turned about 1-2) and Sat was GREAT. We were up there in a Blue and Black VLX......

Ryan you'll love it and I wish I was going back this weekend..... You guys should head down to the Columbia some time.
Old     (airrantz)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-01-2009, 7:55 AM Reply   
Brett, my parents have a place on the airport at 7 bays so I try and make it over there a few times a year. I love it over there. We always go to the bay at Hawks Creek and always get good water in the morning and late evening after the winds die down. Do you make it out there often? I think I may have seen your boat before. What part of the Columbia do you ride? I grew up riding Lake Entiat.
Old     (jjakober)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-01-2009, 10:28 AM Reply   
Cliff has very high standards, if he can't see his long flowing hair in the reflection from the water, then it is to rough!!
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       07-01-2009, 11:38 AM Reply   
I think he was just sore. The disppoinment came when he headed home.
Old     (airrantz)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-01-2009, 11:47 AM Reply   
The drive back home is definitely a disappointment...unless you stop at Big Wally's in Coulee City and get a Big Wally burger.
Old     (greg2)      Join Date: May 2002       07-01-2009, 9:01 PM Reply   
Cliff, I was thinking a "fleet manager" could make bad water good or at least use those "fleet manager" skills to ride like a pro!