Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 05, 2008

Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-12-2008, 7:38 PM Reply   
Need to get some pop-products or equivalent weight for my buddies Malibu 23 LSV, it's too light in the nose. Maybe 400lbs or more?

PM me if you have some bags (we don't want bricks)

mikeskiw@gmail.com
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-12-2008, 7:51 PM Reply   
check ebay
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-12-2008, 7:54 PM Reply   
one of my friends when to an indoor shooting range and bought a crap load of lead shot and sowed his owns bags out of canvis..another option if you cant find bags
Old     (deltaridah)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-12-2008, 7:57 PM Reply   
i test drove a malibu at demo days for ultimate water sports sunday and they had lead bags. The bags were canvas i think they said they were from home depot, they looked like small tool type bags. And mike the guy who took me out on the boat said he got the lead from tire stores from there used balancing weights for free! Probally about 60-80 lbs per bag for about 10-15 bucks
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-14-2008, 12:19 AM Reply   
Called a few shooting ranges, all have recycler pickup, same with the tire stores. I have been told that lead recycling is mandated by law and handlers need to be licensed.

I just want some bags, may be I will order them from Pop Products..
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-14-2008, 5:00 AM Reply   
I know that Pop products just sells the shells/bags for like $10 if you want to just order through them, and then just fill them yourself.
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       05-14-2008, 6:51 AM Reply   
Looks like I need to bet another pallet of them shipped up. Will arrange it for the next week or two.
Old     (rvh3)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-14-2008, 4:51 PM Reply   
If anyone wants to split an order, I'm interested in a few Pop bags.