Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 14, 2005

Old     (hyprlightborder)      Join Date: Apr 2004       12-28-2004, 9:26 PM Reply   
Does anyone know where I can get some sort of flames/ graphics put on the outside of my boat somewhere in Northern California or Nevada? We're styling up our master craft a little more and this is a little part of it. Anything helps..thanks!
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       12-29-2004, 7:32 AM Reply   
Carrie -

check your mail ;)

Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       12-29-2004, 11:05 AM Reply   
can you post that, I need to modernize my 95' and am looking for someone good. Thanks
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       12-29-2004, 11:17 AM Reply   
No prob..

www.squaredoffdesigns.com / joeyv@squaredoffdesigns.com - Owners name is Joey, He's a busy guy, but hit him up and he should get back to you shortly....

-=peace =-

sticks
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-29-2004, 1:19 PM Reply   
Hey Aaron,

What happened to the Gowakin group? Their site has been down forever.
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       12-29-2004, 1:44 PM Reply   
Afternoon Cliff,

The bigger we got, the less time we spent wakeboarding and on the water to be honest. We had an amazing time putting on events, trips, raffles, testing products, etc..... =(

Landon, the creator / webmaster of GW and my best firend also graduated college, got a FT job, planning on gettin married... We used to spend hours at night, chaging graphics, updating pics, etc and felt if we couldn't give it 110% to postpone it this year....

We still made it out on the water quite a bit with Jrod, Evan, Migghty Matt and some other WW's but didnt have the time to keep the site going.... We are still looking into getting thing back up and running possibly this year on a smaller scale...

I still have an undying luv for the sport and try to get new people out on the water ever year to experiance wakeboarding and all its fun, faceplants, passion and glory. Hopefully with some more time on my hands and Landons web skills we can continue to share our good times and pics / vids of our backyard the good ol' Delta...

All Smiles here ;)

Old    waterdog2            12-29-2004, 4:07 PM Reply   
I got mine from masterstripe.com, and did it myself.They have A huge selection of flames and such.
Old    whitechocolate            12-29-2004, 4:57 PM Reply   
www.astrographicsusa.com
He is not cheep but he does good work. If you want he can do a full graphic vinyl wrap. Be prepaird $$$$
Old    jmo52            12-29-2004, 10:57 PM Reply   
Yea carrie go down to your local MB dealership and order one up. Any color you want tribal or flames.lol
Old     (aidan)      Join Date: Feb 2004       12-30-2004, 7:30 AM Reply   
Bro ,

I have equipment to make what ever you want. It's part-time business.......I'll do it for cost of materials. Sticker material is cheap. I have disk of all types of flames so just tell me what you want.
Old     (wetirish)      Join Date: May 2003       12-30-2004, 4:26 PM Reply   
I had some flames made for my boat at a local sign shop. One for each side 58" long plus some other graphics for my boat for $90., seven year vinyl. Most custom sign shops can make them for you.
Old     (aidan)      Join Date: Feb 2004       12-30-2004, 9:10 PM Reply   
7 year vinyl runs about $0.10/ft , that $90 you spent ran them about $5.00 in material.
Old    whitechocolate            12-31-2004, 9:14 AM Reply   
JT thats way cool of you to offer to run graphics for cheep,
Old     (supraman)      Join Date: Jan 2002       12-31-2004, 10:34 AM Reply   
Hey Aaron,

When you and Landon first came on the WW scene way back in the day, weren't you planning some sort of wakebaording related product? If I recall, you seemed pretty stoked on your idea at the time. Did anything ever come of that?
Old     (wetirish)      Join Date: May 2003       12-31-2004, 12:36 PM Reply   
JT— Thanks for your offer to make boat graphics for cheap. How do we go about ordering from you? How do we look at your disk with all the flames that you have on it? I'm looking at a reorder of the two 58" flames to add to my boat, you said that the 7 year vinyl that I ordered runs about $0.10/ft and that there is about $5.00 in material. As I understand your post you charge would charge for material only and not for your time?