Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 14, 2005

Old    aircox            12-18-2004, 3:59 PM Reply   
Well,it took awhile but I pulled the trigger, New 05 Supra 21V, amp,sub,Mako tower speakers,lights,enclosure for the cold wet days here in Seattle. I want to thank Gonnasons, they have always done excellent service on my MC.And made the sale of my new boat easy.
21V
21V2
21v3
Old     (zacky)      Join Date: Apr 2003       12-18-2004, 4:04 PM Reply   
That's a nice looking boat...
Congratualtions!
Old     (malibususpect)      Join Date: Mar 2003       12-18-2004, 4:21 PM Reply   
sweet ride!
Old     (fogey)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-18-2004, 4:29 PM Reply   
GREAT looking boat! That is very nice.
Old    walt            12-18-2004, 8:09 PM Reply   
Very nice !!! Congrats
Old    whitechocolate            12-18-2004, 11:12 PM Reply   
I have never seen a encloser like that. Pretty cool, How does it work? How do you get in and out of it/can you or do yo pull a rider with the canapoy up.
Old     (cwbrider14)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-19-2004, 9:48 AM Reply   
Looks like someone took my pop up tent suggestion and made it happen... That would be sweet for sleeping on the lake at night.
Old     (cdm)      Join Date: Aug 2003       12-19-2004, 11:45 AM Reply   
wow you must be one dedicated rider! We just sit it out when it rains around here. What would something like that monstrosity cost anyway? I can't imagine its too user friendly when trying to board in the rain. do you regularly ride in the rain? Nice looking boat.
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       12-19-2004, 12:04 PM Reply   
Congrats on the new boat! Wow that's some enclosure. Saw someone on Lake Samm on Saturday with a CC that had an enclosure that only went back as far as tower. Is there enough clearance to sit in the rear seat? Got any pics showing how it opens... I agree with cdm.... it looks like it would be a bit of a pain to get in and out of. Get that thing on the water yet? Check the thread about the rest of the Seattle crew riding Christmans eve morning on the south end of lake WA. We will keep an eye out for you on Lake Samm... we normally ride in Cliff's black and white Mov V.
Looks like Santa was good to you this year!
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       12-19-2004, 2:22 PM Reply   
Wow! Great looking boat and CONGRATS!!!! I've never seen an enclosure before. That is one sharp looking boat. I'm not one to buy black vehicles or have everything black, but I'm on my second black boat and personally I think they are the sleekest look. Love the looks of the 21V.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       12-20-2004, 10:54 AM Reply   
My god!! Can you imagine how warm that thing would be? I want one & I live in CA. With it there is no reason to ever wear anything more than boardshorts, put on the old drysuit, jump through the little hatch & get on with it... I am so jealous.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       12-20-2004, 11:03 AM Reply   
Holly crap,I want one too and I live in SoCal!!
For winter riding THAT IS THE TICKET!!Stephen I'm with you.JEALOUS.
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       12-20-2004, 1:43 PM Reply   
Thats it. Now that we've seen this, we all have no excuses. I suppose your gonna tell us you have heated board racks. Congrats! Send us a pic when you get it in the water.
Old    jchamlee            12-28-2004, 12:12 PM Reply   
Two words....stabbin' cabin.
Old     (pureliquid)      Join Date: Feb 2004       12-30-2004, 1:22 PM Reply   
Justice