Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-01-2005, 8:59 PM Reply   
Footage shot by our photogs was weak (you know who you are), so this turned into a crash vid. http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=17259

Next time I'll have to shoot instead of drive. Didn't get any of Christie, Cliff, Jeff and only a small shot of Gary's (Samson Towers) son (watch out for him) at the end. Texas Dave also landed alot of tricks but I only had a shot of his feet, head or the wake on mmost of them. Sorry Dave.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-02-2005, 12:17 PM Reply   
Duuuude!

Christie has a ton of my video, and is going to post some vids as soon as she get's a chance.

I think I got just about everyone on film this year, including Trav's run in with Barney Fife
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       10-02-2005, 4:08 PM Reply   
I know nothing!
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       10-02-2005, 8:06 PM Reply   
HOLD UP HERE.....I wasn't the only one filming.
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       10-02-2005, 8:25 PM Reply   
How did you sneak in the footage of skiing??? JK

Oh how I wish Sammamish was that smoooooooth!!
We had the exact opposite conditions and rode during the Perfect Storm on Saturday.

I am sure we will see much more video when Fisher gets back from her vacation and gets some of it edited.

Barney Fife??? hmmm will have to wait and see.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-02-2005, 8:42 PM Reply   
Tracy doesn't have her wakeboard yet and I got shizz for not including her. You know how it goes.........
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-03-2005, 7:54 AM Reply   
Man... I missed out again.