Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 28, 2006

Old     (pav)      Join Date: Nov 2001       01-08-2006, 5:42 PM Reply   
I have the heater core out for my 01 X-10, does anyone know which vehicle uses the same one. I have heard it was one used in some of the Fords. It is 2" thick, 9" tall, & 6" wide and cracked.
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       01-08-2006, 6:14 PM Reply   
If you have a private owned auto parts store there they will be able to match it for you.

Mine was the same as a Ford Ranger.

Hope that helps.
Old     (peter_c)      Join Date: Sep 2001       01-08-2006, 7:43 PM Reply   
Radiator shop should be able to tell pretty quick. All auto parts stores have a catalog with heater core demensions in them.
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-09-2006, 7:14 AM Reply   
Take the core to your local auto parts store and they'll be able to match it up. Mine matched the core from a Ford Mustang.
Old     (jroyal)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-09-2006, 7:19 AM Reply   
This may help.

http://planetnautique.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2519&high light=
Old     (pav)      Join Date: Nov 2001       01-09-2006, 8:36 AM Reply   
Thanks everyone, Im on my to the shop. Sounds pretty common like replacing my steering cable which I did yesterday. These things should last longer.

Pav