Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (wakestar517)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-23-2006, 8:10 PM Reply   
What's up guys and lets not leave out the ladies I am going to be moving to cali and I am hoping to meet some people on here to ride with. i will be moving to the greater San Diego area. Bummer that the famous delta is more in the north but I would be willing to make the drive every here and again for that at least from what I here! I have never been to it but any how there must be some good places to ride in the south too. So if you wouldn't mind having a somewhat newb rider that is hoping to learn and progress,tag along hit me up. I don't have a boat at this time but am willing to chip in for gas. I have been riding for about two years but we don't get out very often so it is hard to progress.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-23-2006, 8:19 PM Reply   
Post on find a 3rd when you get out here. I am sure you can catch some rides. Great bunch of folks here!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-23-2006, 8:21 PM Reply   
either drive a few hours north to the delta or drive a few hours south to mexico. otherwise, you have mission bay (saltwater), san vicente (only open thurs-sun), lake perris and lake elsinore. they all suck after 9am in the summer so if you don't get out there early, you're screwed.

though conditions aren't the best, boat owners in the san diego area are cool and will invite you out.
Old     (deltawakerider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-23-2006, 10:32 PM Reply   
www.carlsbadlagoon.com Go and ride some ronix...

www.alliancewake.com/default2.aspx?pg=videos
scroll down and check the video on the alliance page on the lagoon

(Message edited by deltawakerider on August 23, 2006)

Old     (wakestar517)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-24-2006, 3:48 AM Reply   
Thats where I am going to be moving to (Carlsbad), I'll have to check that out thanks delta.