Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old    kidrik            03-05-2007, 6:42 PM Reply   
........and admitting I'm a long time "silent" reader.....Forgive me! I feel so free now.
I'm addicted. Every morning at 5:00 am when the house is quiet, I drink my coffee, read this forum, and then hit the gym. Do I have a problem, or is this somewhat normal?
Anyway, now that I'm out, could someone help me with compressing my pics to fit the specs for my profile pic? Thanks!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-05-2007, 6:45 PM Reply   
I'll bet you don't feel so dirty now that your in the open with it huh?
Old    walt            03-05-2007, 6:55 PM Reply   
Here you go Rik,
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/4387/418203.html?1172697299
Old    kidrik            03-05-2007, 6:58 PM Reply   
....true dat, but did I forget to mention I check in between classes, when I get home, and even before I try and get some lovin' from the Mrs......

O.K., maybe that was TOO much information....remember, I'm kind of a rookie!
Old    kidrik            03-05-2007, 7:05 PM Reply   
Thanks Walt! Hopefully I'll figure it out soon!
(after that thing with the Mrs.......)
Old    walt            03-05-2007, 7:34 PM Reply   

quote:

(after that thing with the Mrs.......)

Send her my regards.
Old     (dcranium)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-05-2007, 8:15 PM Reply   
OK Rik, now you can quit sponging content and add something to the WW community!

Or you can add smart ass comments to others ramblings.

Either way, welcome to WW!
Old    kidrik            03-05-2007, 8:20 PM Reply   
Rik just went to the store...........Hi Walt! I've missed you!

Love,
Cori Fields
Old     (jhgsupra)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-06-2007, 3:14 AM Reply   
kidrik,

You haven't been lurking for all that long! Your profile says you registered 2 Mar 07. 3 days of lurking is minimal before finally piping up but its good to have the perspective of another 40+ on here. Let me get back with you, my coffee is getting cold (the news is saying it -20 degrees out) Upstate NY, arghhh...isn't this web site great!!!
Old    kidrik            03-06-2007, 5:14 AM Reply   
Thanks. Yeh, I registered on the 2nd, but was still trying to figure out how to work the pics, and then realized, I'm at the best place for help. But trust me, I've been lovin' this site WAY longer than a few days! It was 74 here yesterday, and I get my boat out of the shop this week! Hmmmmmmmm.....?
Oh, and yes this site rocks! (so do old guys)
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-06-2007, 6:15 AM Reply   
morning, Rik. Good to have ya. You've come to the right place for help. How long ya been ridin?
Old     (longhornfan)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-06-2007, 7:42 AM Reply   
I've got you beat Rik. I'm usualy on here before 4am. I work at UPS though so I'm usualy waking up about the time my neighbor goes to bed. He said when he hears me start my truck to go to work he knows he's been up too late.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-06-2007, 7:46 AM Reply   
Welcome to the Club.
Old    kidrik            03-06-2007, 3:40 PM Reply   
Thanks everyone! That's good S@# Kenneth.....Nacho, once my days of football and lacrosse were over, I played hoops for years! It finally caught up and ended with a knee surgery....SO that's when I decided to start wakeboarding, so I could give my "knees" a rest! Sorry, it's been about three years now.....and I can't get enough!