Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old     (newchicago)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-05-2007, 6:01 PM Reply   
My 13 year old daughter and I want to spend two days at a wakeboard camp. We are just getting started. I still can't quite get W2W and she is just starting to get a little air off the wake. Is there a southern (we want to go in April) school that is especially good for kids and relative beginners?
Also, it seems most schools are for a week. Would two days be worthwhile for us?
Thanks for any help!
Old     (dekay)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-05-2007, 6:40 PM Reply   
LTS Wakeboard School. Personal one on one training, not many campers at once at all. It's run by Dean Lavelle (4x World Champion). He's an amazing coach and a great friend. You can stay for as long as you like, whether it's for one set or three months, it doesn't matter. They don't run on a "one week, three rides a day" kind of thing. If you want to ride once, you can. If you want to ride six times, you can (as long as you pay them, haha). They run on half hour ride schedules so give them a call (their number is 954 520 0620 - website is http://www.wakeboard-school.com), you'll get a girl named Alecia and tell her what you're looking for, they can suit your EVERY need.

(Message edited by dekay on March 05, 2007)