Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through June 22, 2004

Old    jero            06-12-2004, 10:13 AM Reply   

stiffy
Old    jero            06-12-2004, 10:15 AM Reply   
hi , here I post some photos of my 21v which is perfect to install the stiffy tower that i made. It does not need a sail as the 21V is very wide and it doesn´t move side to side when you are cutting towards the wake.
This tower extension is perfect to learn new tricks because the extra time is what you need to stick new tricks, and then when you have them you can bring them to the normal tower.

Every thing is way easier now! I have been triying batwings for over 3 months taking some hard falls . The day I installed the stiffy I landed my first batwing, the day after I landed it with the normal tower
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-12-2004, 10:23 AM Reply   
Can you give us some close up pics of how it attaches to the regular tower?
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-12-2004, 9:46 PM Reply   
if there is anyone looking for a stiffy tower... i have one that i will sell for $500usd plus shipping OBO. email me at

wake_up@shaw.ca
Old    ssjrmk            06-12-2004, 10:42 PM Reply   
Are you not going to use it anymore kyle? Don't care for it anymore?
Old     (882001)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-13-2004, 8:27 AM Reply   
that would work great for the annual christmas boat parade. lights on those cables would look like a giant christmas tree.
were we ride i have to go under like 4 bridges. and it would probaby turn over my 2001
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-13-2004, 10:09 AM Reply   
Steve... I had it on my old boat and I ran more of a wakeboard school. I have scaled down the school/teaching... so I am not using it right now.... If I dont sell it... I will put it on the new boat... Myself, not being the greatest wakeboarder... love it... It was also great for teaching little kids and first timers...

They sell brand new for $1400usd... I have the complete unit with sail... for $500usd plus shipping...

It takes about 5-10 minutes to attach to the tower... and once it is on... it only takes 30 seconds to put up or lower...

If anyone is interested, let me know.

wake_up@shaw.ca