Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 23, 2005

Old    tige_kid            07-05-2005, 8:30 AM Reply   
I saw this samson tower on some guys03 tige.The tower was sweet, it almost had the design of the o5 tige tower. Anyone no what its called or a link to where i could look at it? I looked on there website but it wasnt there!
Old     (supra)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-05-2005, 9:41 AM Reply   
www.samsonsports.com FYI, great company to work with also a quality tower...
Old    tige_kid            07-05-2005, 11:18 AM Reply   
not what i was looking for, like i said i already checked the website but it wasnt there!
Old     (xpjim1)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-05-2005, 12:01 PM Reply   
Its the Razor. Not on their site yet
Old    tige_kid            07-05-2005, 1:51 PM Reply   
Any info on where to buy one online. Pics and info would be nice also.
Old    tige_kid            07-05-2005, 6:44 PM Reply   
Opps also Price range?
Old     (captainfreedom)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-06-2005, 8:57 AM Reply   
They go for around $3k. Samson is making one custom for the Tige boats. It is a very nice tower. Is this the one you are referring to?

http://www.staytonmotorsports.com/B8067.htm
Old    tige_kid            07-06-2005, 10:03 AM Reply   
Brent that is exactly the tower I am looking for. Do you no if it would fit on a 01 tige 21v riders?
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       07-06-2005, 10:06 AM Reply   
They had the new style Samson tower at the last boat show in Seattle last winter. A bit larger diameter tubing and the trick billet support… both looks very clean! Call the 800 number on the Samson web site... I am sure Scott can get you pics if you are interested. Looks like it's been a while since the site was updated.... I know they have some different speaker options now too.

Bret, is that the tower you were thinking about putting on your boat too??

Samsonsports has great service and a very solid product. Scott went out of his way to get my initial tower done very quickly and then saved me a day of driving by delivering my old boat once the tower was installed. Garry also made a subsequent trip to my house to install my bimini.
Old     (captainfreedom)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-06-2005, 10:06 AM Reply   
I would call Stayton and ask for Joel, or call Samson directly. I would think they could figure something out.
Old     (captainfreedom)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-06-2005, 10:09 AM Reply   
Jeff, yes, Mike and I were looking at that one. We were just having a hard time justifying $3k for a new tower. We made a few minor modifications to ours and it helped out. It is a great tower and one of these days we may still do it. We need to figure out how to get more time on the water first!