Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old     (jjakober)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-05-2004, 1:39 PM Reply   
The family is heading down to Orlando tomorrow Aug. 6th-13th to do the whole Disney/Universal vacation/10 year anniversary.

I am bringing my board and plan on hitting the OWC at least once.

Any one been to the Saturday Night Summer Jam from 8-12?? Is it very busy?

Maybe I'll see some of you there. I'll be the guy with knee braces on both knees!!

Later,
jjakober
Old    oldschool            08-05-2004, 1:53 PM Reply   
Good luck. You better where shoulder and elbow braces too. The corner's are super "snappy" on the handle.
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       08-05-2004, 1:56 PM Reply   
Sweet profile pic J.
Old     (hypedrider7)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-05-2004, 2:07 PM Reply   
Craig,
Whats up man? How is the situation with the boat working out?
We all are going to check out Mitch Hedbergs standup at the Improv next Saturday, the 14th if you two want to go with us.

Jerrod
Old     (wakeboarddad01)      Join Date: Dec 2003       08-05-2004, 4:34 PM Reply   
The summer jam is really fun. It all depends on the rain as to how crowded it will be at that time. They are having a slider contest that day and I believe it starts at 3pm and usually gets over by 6pm. You will have a good time maybe we will see you there.... Have a safe trip and enjoy DISNEY!!!!!!!!!
Old    oldschool            08-06-2004, 5:54 AM Reply   
The boat is sitting over in Windemere. At this point, I am not even thinking about it. I have so much other stuff going on. I'll figure the boat out when the time comes.

We have a baptism for Suzie's cousin to attend that night. I don't know if we can make it, but I could be wrong.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-06-2004, 6:11 PM Reply   
Hey Jakober, yeah there is a contest in the afternoon. I plan to be in it. I haven't been to the Summer Jam lately. I try to get out and ride early in the day most of the time. It will get the most crowded after it's gets dark and they close down the beginner cable because it has no lights.

Sunday is a good time to ride. They open at 11am and there will be very shorts lines, if any at all, early in the day. I'll probably be the oldest guy on the cable, so I hope to see you out there.