Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003

Old    walt            08-09-2003, 12:22 PM Reply   
Who makes the best tower and why ?
Thanks for your input
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-09-2003, 8:05 PM Reply   
That really depends on a lot of variables, mostly which one you like the best.

If you have a brand new boat then the factory option is your best best as more and more manufactures void the hull warranty if you use a non-factory tower.

If price is no object get one custom made or just pick the one you like the most. All of the major tower companies build very nice products. There are a few real dogs out there but you rarely hear about them on these boards and you'd have to be digging real deep to find them.

Do a search at this and other boards. Check out http://www.worldwakeboardcouncil.com/links.html for a list of all the major tower companies.

All of us that make towers would naturally believe ours to be the best and that all other towers will cause global warming and other terrible worldwide disasters

Bill
www.MonsterTower.com
Old    walt            08-09-2003, 9:55 PM Reply   
Thanks Bill !
Old    setorres            08-14-2003, 9:54 PM Reply   
Walt, i would have to say wake designs from my own experiance's. The past three seasons they have came up with the siffest tower i have yet to crank on. The towers looks sweet, for '03 there racks are flawless, no noise at all. The tower is silent, and the price isnt to extreme, that is if your not a sucker for all the chrome. They have a couple of different models that fit pretty much any budget but they all are stiff as a board. CHeck them out at www.wakedesigns.com, i love my tower to death, made my boat and wake experiance a whole new thing. I got their Rival Evolution minus the $1500 speaker system (went to the rockfords instead of the MB's 3 ways) Or you can just hold out and see what they come up with for '04. They are ussually the trend setters for the industry!! Good luck my friend