Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (shaun_murray)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-13-2007, 4:30 PM Reply   
JD, Adam Errington, Collin Harrington, Grubb, Dallas, and myself are in Panama with Hayes Wheelless, the Red Bull Director of sports for latin america and the caribbean is taking great care of us while we wakeboard and surf all day. We also have Ronn Seidenglanz (Sidewayz films) with three other crew members, and Aaron Katen to take stills to capture the whole trip. Ronn is putting a TV show together that should be out in a couple months.
I am so stinking sunburned but have been putting on so much sunscreen and zinka. the sun is so powerful down here. JD and Adam got rocked by the sun the first day.
We just flew from panama city this morning into an island called Bocas Del Toro (mouth of the bull). We rode a few places in panama that were pretty fun including a spot right off "the canal" where grubb and i sessioned a spot for a couple hours behind a little boat that must have been 30 years old, but was super fun. Grubb did a sweet wake to wake shove no grab and just missed two wake to wake kickflips. I was filming a little and told grubb to slaysh close to the shore and our local friend/Red Bull marketing girl, maria said "don't go to close, because in august a guy got attacked by a gator and was eaten in one bite." that was comforting.
We did some surfing today and have 3 more days to go where we have the red bull ski to ourselves for some tow-ins with the 13 time national champion and Red Bull athlete.
yes, you should be very jealous.
got any questions for the boys on the trip?
i will have some pics from katen in a little while
Murdog