Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (mrm2083)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-18-2007, 9:03 PM Reply   
lol j/k but i have a funny story. Towing my boat back from riding today we decided i'd be pretty funny to drive around town with the speakers blasting. We were driving by and freaking people out until a cop who was parked in a parking lot heard it. He pulled me over and told me the law is that you can't hear it over 25ft away and he coul hear mine from 300. So I got a 75 dollar ticket but atleast got some sweet footage of the cop pulling me over lol.
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       05-18-2007, 9:54 PM Reply   
thats funny. i always wanted to have a remote for the boat and be able to turn it on and off while i was towing it. dude good stuff
Old     (2007_x2)      Join Date: May 2007       05-19-2007, 1:21 AM Reply   
dude that is so awesome i ve been wanting to do that while in traffic that would be sweet. try to post the video online. X-2 ROCKS!
Old     (snyper1d)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-19-2007, 1:47 AM Reply   
AWESOME!!! Im sure that you think that is one of the coolest things ever.

Like (all eyez on me) said, I too have thought about doing this but never have. There is a big difference between thinking and doing. These days wakeboarders do not have the best reputations on lakes, especially in reference to stereos. Just make sure to be curtious when you are in or towing your boat. Between big wakes, stereos, and partying, we wakeboarders dont need any more bad reps.

It is kinda funny just to see that someone actually did it though. I figured it would have resulted as it did for you.
Old     (anodyne)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-19-2007, 1:02 PM Reply   
Notice the boats of the posters in this thread ( prior to me) in relation to the thread title. Mastercraft owners love Mastercrafts. haha.
Old     (firemedic)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-19-2007, 4:03 PM Reply   
Anodyne, LOL...Good point
Old     (mrm2083)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-19-2007, 5:28 PM Reply   
Why do u guys gotta hate on mastercraft owners lol. It was a joke saying how good the speakers are, I can't hear them while i ride or anything. It was just a funny experience that we filmed
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-19-2007, 7:27 PM Reply   
I like mastercrafts. If people with mastercrafts like em, thats a good thing, shows that is a quality boat, because a lot of people bash them.
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-20-2007, 11:50 AM Reply   
Manny, Don't you just have the stock JL's? We only have two up on the tower and can hear them well while riding...
Old     (wakeboard_chick_21)      Join Date: May 2007       05-20-2007, 1:22 PM Reply   
Sweet!!!
Old     (wakegenie)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-20-2007, 2:40 PM Reply   
that was a funny story, If I had a wake boat with speakers I would definitly be tempted to do that,

To bad I waited till now to look into this thread instead of when I first saw it...you got me with the title too
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-20-2007, 7:31 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-20-2007, 8:34 PM Reply   
I always do this, but its only for a short distance....when we pull the boat out of our lake I never leave the boat as we only have to drive up the hill about 3/4 of a mile. I always have the tower speakers on slap!