Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 27, 2008

Old     (shaunm000)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-17-2008, 6:21 AM Reply   
Hey Guys!

Its been a long time since ive been on here! Hope everyone is doing well.

I recently moved to Oviedo, and was wondering if anyone on the forum rode on Long Lake?

Thanks and i hope you guys up north are looking forward to a another great riding season!

Shaun
Old     (hype134)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-17-2008, 10:03 AM Reply   
I use to ride on this lake with the shulmans if you know who they are... i believe i recognize your name from them... but not sure if they ride there much anymore... but whenever we rode there werent that many riders
Old     (shaunm000)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-17-2008, 10:36 AM Reply   
Hey Rich! I just bought a house in Kingsbridge West, the lake looks killer for riding but i dont see a launch anywhere! Saw a couple nice boats out yesterday, id love to hook up with someone if you could connect me with them.

Thanks so much!
Old     (hype134)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-17-2008, 11:31 AM Reply   
yea i'll call them to see if they are still riding out there... Kingsbridge is def a nice place and the lake is real private... def alot of rich people there but from what i remember is that none of them were really into wakeboarding that much... there is that one house on 419 that had some sliders and what not but never saw anyone really throw down... i'll let you konw if i hear from them... they are in college now so not sure how often they go back...
Old     (hype134)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-17-2008, 11:36 AM Reply   
oh yea and the launch is on the opposite side of kingsbridge... you have to go through kingsbridge east to get there... its not even really a launch more of someone's back yard type deal... like i said its real private... not sure if you wanna drive down the road but my brother lives out in chuluota and rides on lake mills and lake pickett quite often... i could def hook you up with him... by the way... did you do hotdoggin?
Old     (shaunm000)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-17-2008, 12:54 PM Reply   
Hahaha! Hotdoggin! I was a helping hand in hotdoggin, Chase Heavner produced that video. I even think it was voted worst wakeboard video of all time! Couple of the shots were mine.

Yeah the lake in there is sick though.... its a great North to South type of pass with decent protection and no sea walls at all. Since i moved in ive only seen a couple boats on the water. Wish i had more access, my house isnt on the lake, but if it were easy to drop a boat in that would be killer!

Thanks alot Rich!
Old     (brinks)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-17-2008, 9:56 PM Reply   
I live right down the road on Lake Howell. I'll hit you up if I ever get a chance to get the boat out on the lake. Been pretty busy with school. Are you still working at Full Sail?
Old     (shaunm000)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-18-2008, 8:37 AM Reply   
Hey Brinks! Sounds good man! Still here at Full Sail, things are going well. Hit me up sometime.
Old     (brinks)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-18-2008, 10:50 PM Reply   
Shaun, I sent you a PM with my number.
Do you still work in admissions? If so I'll stop by if have time this week.