Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-05-2011, 6:25 PM Reply   
San Mateo Electronics. I love this place for all the wrong reasons. Its a old electronics place that dates back to the 60's. If you look close you can still find items that haven't sold since first bought who know's when? For some reson I cant seem to find a one stop Electronics shop. Since the Electronis shop HDB in Redwoodcity went out of business NOW
When ever I get into a electronic project I got to do the penisula treasure hunt. That's Fry's Raido Shack,San Mateo Electronics, It's like I end up getting one or 2 items from each place to get the job done. But this Place tops the list,

Do you remember these?????
RCA Tube Tester??? Yea you never know when your gonna need to run down and test some tubes! LOL I remember these at the Supermarket. They were by the register and when my Mom would be paying I would be all over these playing with th e switches Ect. And did you notice the OLD Apple computer.
Attached Images