Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old    xxplosive            05-18-2004, 11:19 PM Reply   
I'd like to get some help for my friend. He currently is riding '00 Trip 33. He is considering selling it, but he's not sure what he wants. He's pretty beginner and doesn't get to ride all that much. He feels the trip is too loose feeling, he has rode a parks and liked how it stuck to the water and he said it just "felt so easy to ride" but he felt like it didn't get as much pop as his trip. He's big into looks also. Pretty sure he wants either a hyperlite or liquid force. Can yall suggest some boards that might be to his liking and skill range (beginner to intermediate) thanks!

(Message edited by xxplosive on May 18, 2004)
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-18-2004, 11:48 PM Reply   
CWB Absolute, good for beginners and advanced folks. Best board I've ridden & that includes the Trip & Parks. Expand the horizons & you will find a whole new world out there aside from the "big 2". Tell him he's ugly & his board is not going to help so he should stop worrying about that aspect of it.
Old     (seedickride)      Join Date: Jan 2001       05-19-2004, 5:14 AM Reply   
If the Trip feels too loose for him, then I'd suggest he try out the Team. With the cupped side fins, it should help him hold an edge. Or, he could just buy some new cupped side fins to put on his Trip to help it hold an edge better. If he'd be willing to look into O'Brien, I'd suggest the Player.

Mike D i c k
See D i c k Ride Wakeboards
www.seedickride.com
(701)682-5515
mike@seedickride.com
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-19-2004, 6:13 AM Reply   
Sounds to me that he'd like the Hyperlite TFD