Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old     (harryhog)      Join Date: Mar 2003       11-17-2003, 3:48 PM Reply   
i'm thinking bout getting some new top range bindings.

I've got pretty flat feet and found that a fair few bindings don't fit really well and my foot can move.

I am considering trying out the new transits but they don't come out in england till march. Should i wait or should i try some Hyperlites or other liquid forces'. Any ideas?

If the transits really are going to be all that i recon i should wait, so i spose this is really asking what are they like??
Old     (luchog)      Join Date: Jun 2002       11-17-2003, 4:22 PM Reply   
I'd get some from Hyperlite, I have heard 04 High backs are really nice
Old    veganx            11-17-2003, 5:06 PM Reply   
If you have flat feet do not get any other Liquid Force bindings. Their footbed has a high arch. The Transits have a different footbed, which I haven't yet seen, so those may work. Hyperlits seem to work well for flat feet, or my personal favorite, Wiley's.
Old    wakeboardputz            11-17-2003, 5:23 PM Reply   
Go to Nice Bindings. They have made adjustments for me in the past. Tell them the problem and I think they will fix it.
http://www.nicegoods.com
Old    cbreed            11-17-2003, 9:14 PM Reply   
CWB Zeus
Old     (maestro)      Join Date: Jun 2001       11-18-2003, 11:20 AM Reply   
Wakeboardputz - what exactly did Nice do for you? I bought a pair of PRS1s and the arch kills my foot - other than that I LOVE the bindings though. Just curious...
Old     (harryhog)      Join Date: Mar 2003       11-18-2003, 11:42 AM Reply   
its not the arch in my foot thats a problem its that they aren't very deep i've got fairly thin feet
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       11-18-2003, 11:45 AM Reply   
CWB zeus

-the most comfortable bindings i have ever ridden.
Old    wakeboardputz            11-18-2003, 2:09 PM Reply   
If you call and tell them your problem, they will build you the bindings the way you need them. At least they did for me. The PRS1s are great aren't they?
Old    wakeboardputz            11-18-2003, 2:31 PM Reply   
Sorrry, my last message was for Maestro.
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       11-18-2003, 2:40 PM Reply   

MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR FEET INTO A PAIR OF SOLBOUNDS BEFORE YOU BUY.

WWW.WAKEON.COM
Old     (iewc_vp)      Join Date: Aug 2001       11-18-2003, 2:42 PM Reply   
In early Dec. the Liquid Force Transits willbe in most shops. You owe it to yourself and your feet to give these bindings a try. I too have a flatter foot and I cannot find a pair of HL bindings that my heel does not come up in. LF has better heel lockdown. Until the Transit HL were just much more comfortable, now LF has got COMFORTABLE, locked in bindings. Try them out!!!
Old     (maestro)      Join Date: Jun 2001       11-18-2003, 4:00 PM Reply   
Yeah, the PRS1s are amazing. I love the ease of entry, the heel hold, and the locked down feeling when they're all cinched up. Unfortunately my foot goes numb from the footbed after a few minutes.
Old    wakeboardputz            11-18-2003, 6:03 PM Reply   
loosen up a little...or loose the toes!
Old     (maestro)      Join Date: Jun 2001       11-18-2003, 8:12 PM Reply   
It's not because of how tight I cinch them - if I just put my foot in it goes to sleep. The highpoint of the arch just hits my foot at the wrong place, and it puts a lot of pressure on it.
Old    wakeboardputz            11-18-2003, 8:24 PM Reply   
Call Nice and see if you can make an adjustment. They can help.