Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 14, 2007

Old     (lfs56)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-17-2007, 5:36 AM Reply   
i just got a pair of '07 3DS bindings and tried them on and they feel good and tight around my ankle, but not around my toes, is this how closed toed bindings are supposed to fit? they're an XL which is for 11-13 and i wear a 12
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-17-2007, 8:16 AM Reply   
Mine do the same thing Jared. Not sure if that's the way they were designed, but I love them.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-17-2007, 8:38 AM Reply   
If the closed toes dont fit snug around your toes, then what is the point? It is the same as open toes.
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-17-2007, 8:52 AM Reply   
Unless you have a custom fit, you'll have some movement. I wear a size 10 and bought the large. I bought mine because they fit my wide a$$ monkey feet. I've worn several bindings that claim they were made for wide feet when in reality they weren't. Unless one size over a D width is considered wide.
Old     (26lacefield)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-17-2007, 3:43 PM Reply   
my 3ds's are the same way. i love them. when i rode open toed bindings if i had a pretty harsh landing my feet would slip in the bindings so my toes would be a couple inches past where they should of been but with the close toes they can't slip so on the harsh landings i could try to save it n not crash.
Old     (fijidaniel)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-18-2007, 2:37 PM Reply   
Ditto. Mine don't fit tight, but I like them better than any I've ever had.
Old    K.B.C.            09-18-2007, 2:54 PM Reply   
Mine fit pretty tight in the toes. I sized down though. I wear an 11 and went with the L. I think it's normal for there to be a little wiggle room.
Old     (lfs56)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-18-2007, 6:56 PM Reply   
k, good! i was hopin that was normal
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-18-2007, 7:12 PM Reply   
i wear an 11 as well and ride the L as well. i have always ridden a size small just so i dont have to crank the hell out of the laces or whatever. plus bindings always break in and stretch out. so after they break in they are perfect.
Old     (lfs56)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-18-2007, 7:17 PM Reply   
^ ya, but my feet are gonna grow more, and i don't like throwin down 300$ every year on bindings
Old     (rhett_true_session_board_riders)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-19-2007, 8:19 AM Reply   
if you can avoid making your board the community board then the bindings will mold a little to your feet. i love my 3ds. they fit better then any other binding i have had. the toe being closed responds better than opened toe even if it feels a little looser.
Old    sealyon.net            09-19-2007, 8:40 AM Reply   
Mine feel a little lose around the toes, but they make the board respond way better than the state's I had before. Great boots.