Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old     (autotunner69)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-13-2004, 1:12 PM Reply   
When I have my feet in my bindings, especially my right foot(I am goofy foot), my pinky toe gets numb and red. When rinding I try to shift the front of my foot towards the back trying to take of pressure. this happens everytime I ride and it allows me only able to ride for like 10 15 mins. when I pull it out of the boot it's red and I can't feel it. Then when I get sensation back into it it gets tingly. Like when you arm or foot falls asleep and you get the blood flowin' back into it. does this every happen to anybody? Is my bindings to small or is there some way of loosening them or do I maybe need to get maybe a 1/2 size or full size bigger? I've had them for a little over a year and I charged them so exchanging them might be a problem. Procrastinated to long for that.?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       02-13-2004, 1:39 PM Reply   
This only happens with my hyperlite bindings. You can remove the overlay and drill new holes to allow for more room for your foot, if they don't already have adjustments, which they should. Cold water seems to make it worse too.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       02-13-2004, 1:56 PM Reply   
Some of the Hyperlite bindings have a rubber overlay that goes strictly over the toes. I loosened this on my old Byerly's and this helped the situation. These aren't shoes here, you can't get a 9.5 binding. Tell us what size/kind binding they are and the size/shape of your foot and we could probably help you out more.
Old     (autotunner69)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-13-2004, 10:23 PM Reply   
2003 hyperlite splits(standard). there is a number 2 where the heel sits in the boots.
Old     (autotunner69)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-13-2004, 10:30 PM Reply   
I took them to the shop that I had bought them from and he is going to put just the right boot into a snowboard boot stretcher for a couple of days.? If this doesn't work then they will switch for new ones. What would be a better pair for the price that I paid for these(about $250ish) . I don't want to go any further up on price unless absolutly nesessary! Yes these have the overlay but no adjustments. I might beable to just take of the over strap and not even use it?
Hey thanks for the help guys.
Old     (eternalshadow)      Join Date: Nov 2001       02-14-2004, 12:32 AM Reply   
Man don't complain until you're in the pain I've been in... no blood flow in both legs from the knee down pain soo intense you're fighting not to pass out...

Well actually do complain... if their new you've gotta break em in, if the waters cooler they're going to be tighter. It took me 3 months to get to the point where my boots are more comfy than killer.
Old    sonicr1            02-14-2004, 9:49 AM Reply   
My Byerly's were tight... I took them apart, but there was no more holes to loosen, ironically, when I put them back together they felt a little more loose than before... I might take them apart again, and try to stretch the strap out a bit.