Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 15, 2009

Old     (4x4chevyguy)      Join Date: Oct 2008       12-20-2008, 9:37 AM Reply   
what going on mike long time no see. How is the biz tell keath i said hi.
Old     (nardo)      Join Date: Dec 2008       12-22-2008, 9:20 AM Reply   
Hi Joe

This is a whole new side of loud liquid doing all service and repair work, we do install some of the towers for Keith and Brian and have done a couple of customer radar jobs on some fishing boats too
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-22-2008, 12:41 PM Reply   
Congrats on moving the epic!
Old     (99_air_warrior)      Join Date: May 2008       12-24-2008, 10:33 AM Reply   
Will Someone open a shop in the Reno Sparks Nevada area We need storage and repair To fill the gap left by Cope and UWS. I also could use a Job Thank You Joe
Old     (nvboarder)      Join Date: Nov 2005       12-24-2008, 2:40 PM Reply   
I am willing to bet something will open in Reno in acouple months to fill the void. But for now no one is willing to take that chance here, yet. Unfortunately I think it will depend on how much snow we get this year. There are still a few places to take your boat and get gear. Such as Z-Marine and Marine Specialty, I am pretty sure there still around.
Old     (bobby_and_mikey_dad)      Join Date: Nov 2008       12-24-2008, 10:22 PM Reply   
Z-Marine is awesome, Steve who runs it is a great guy with a heart of gold, I can recomend him without question. Call him with all your needs, if he doesn't have it he'll get it at a rippin' price!!!

Merry Christmas
Old     (99_air_warrior)      Join Date: May 2008       12-26-2008, 1:37 PM Reply   
I just went by UWS in Sparks Nevada where I used to work the place looks just like it did when I got layed off. On the door it say's merry christmas happy new year and they will be open again Jan 5 , see you then .
Old     (99_air_warrior)      Join Date: May 2008       12-26-2008, 1:43 PM Reply   
I Just went by UWS in Sparks Nevada the place looks just like it did when they layed me off . everything is still in their, the sign on the door said " Merry Christmas Happy New Year we will see you Jan 5, when will re open see you then. went over to copes in Reno the building sign's have been removed. Joe
Old    surfdad            12-27-2008, 7:08 AM Reply   
I finally found some postings on PACER, after the 12/17 BK court date. There was a flurry of updates but I didn't check back too see if possiby there were more. In the last document I read, it seems the plan was to close all but 4 of the entities. In that 12/17 meeting, management waived the stay and allowed the secured cerditors (GE Capital and BAC) to retrieve or otherwise dispose of the secured assets (boats). I couldn't find anything, at the time, that showed any Chp 7 filing, although I haven't checked after all the posting from the courts clerk...so very possibly, the 4 entities could continue to operate under the protection of Chp 11.