Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 06, 2004

Old     (lakeday)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-25-2004, 6:58 AM Reply   
dallas friday is up for the ESPY female action athlete of the year. a wakeboarder has never won. (www.ESPN.go.com/espy2004,www.ESPN.go.com/espy2004} check it out and vote.
Old     (lakeday)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-25-2004, 7:00 AM Reply   
sorry i fouled up on the link. this is the site www.ESPN.go.com/espy2004
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-25-2004, 7:42 AM Reply   
maybe I'm just stupid today, but I couldn't find anything about Dallas or Wakeboarding.
Old     (sloshake)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-25-2004, 7:44 AM Reply   
http://espn.go.com/espy2004/s/04femaleactionsportsnominees.html
Old     (lakeday)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-25-2004, 7:57 AM Reply   
sloshake - thanks for the more detailed link. i guess i was just too lazy to take you all the way to the right place.
Old     (ridehartwell)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-25-2004, 8:00 AM Reply   
Great to see a wakeboarder on the ballot - gets my vote. Please also vote for Kyle Maynard, a stud wrestler from Atlanta that went to HS with my daughter @ Collins Hill. (She's been riding since 4) This boy wonder has stubs for arms and legs is just over 2' tall and just missed All American status. Listed under nominees for best athlete with a disabilty. Ya think? Gerald (sloshake) posted the correct link - Thanks.
Old     (wakeguru)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-25-2004, 10:39 AM Reply   
Wow. I voted for Kyle - that's amazing. (Yes, I voted for you too Dallas) His situation makes this statement about another candidate seem pretty insignificant:
"Denny Brauer Credentials: Legendary angler Brauer has rebounded magnificently from back surgery to the top of his game." He's a bass fisherman.
Old    r_dub            06-25-2004, 1:06 PM Reply   
I saw some TV show about Kyle Maynard. I think it was like a Dateline or 60 minutes or something. Anyway, it was very inspirational. That kid has my vote!