Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old    mt_wkbdr            08-12-2004, 6:41 PM Reply   
Hey I just got the new issue of Wakeboarding magazine and in there they have the story of Byerly's secret spot> and they talked about Byerly haveing a winch. It accually pulls the rider am i right, im not sure but if it does, does any one have one and where can i get one!!!!
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-12-2004, 6:43 PM Reply   
Seen them work. they are about $1500.00
Old    mt_wkbdr            08-12-2004, 7:02 PM Reply   
sweet, they pull fast and hard enuff and what do they funn off of just 12v do you have any way i could see a pic of one or even a company name thanks
Old     (mosdefn14)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-12-2004, 7:17 PM Reply   
yeah look at last months issue (i think its last months) about the double or nothing/toe jam comps and it talks more about the winch.
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-12-2004, 11:43 PM Reply   
Its by Thomas Horrell I think and its basically a modified lawnmower engion...... you buy the kit and supply the engion and strap it to something solid or to the tow hitch of a car and set the speed adjustment and it has 1000' of rope to pull you across whatever... There is a website but im not sure what it is..... try thewinch.com
Old    socretes            08-13-2004, 1:05 AM Reply   
dude there's a video of a bunch of guys wakeskateing with the winch on www.wakeskating.com
Old    mt_wkbdr            08-13-2004, 3:54 PM Reply   
thanks dudes