Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-11-2007, 11:44 PM Reply   
anyone else had the wonderfull experience i had this past weekend to ride behind one. i thought it was the sickest wake ever. boat had full ballast and 11 people and it was the biggest sickest wake ive ridden ever. i used to be a huge fan of the 23 lsv but this 24-7 put anything else to shame. every time i hit the wake was like a double up. and the scary part is we could have added another 3000 pounds and the boat still could have gotten up on plane no prob. i was already riding at 90 feet and wished i had 110 feet of line
Old     (nathan_from_downunder)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-12-2007, 12:54 AM Reply   
sounds good
they have started building them in australia for the last year they havnt gone very well as to tow them on the road you need a permit they are two wide for australian road rules
and the price over here they start at $115aud no one wants to spent that much money when a vlx starts at $83aud and they have a good wake as it is
Old     (swoop)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-12-2007, 7:35 AM Reply   
I own one. I traded an 03 XTI for it. It rocked my world the first couple of pulls. I have had three different riders come out and ask me to tone it down a little. That power wedge really makes a noticeable difference. You can see the wake change shape as you go when you hit the button.

Everybody wants to see me sack it out. They just dont understand when I tell them, "I dont need it." But im going to try it anyways. Just for grins and giggles. Nothing like a 10,000 lb towboat.