Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       03-23-2004, 3:16 PM Reply   
great post!
Old     (ddoubleu)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-23-2004, 3:19 PM Reply   
hey man when u gotta get a tow u gotta get a tow. u know what i mean
Old     (ddoubleu)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-23-2004, 3:19 PM Reply   
hows the water in D bay?
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       03-23-2004, 3:39 PM Reply   
i just meant there are no details or anything... give some details who, what, when, where and why...

and the delta water has been nice... little cold still, but nothing to worry about.. and watch out for logs
Old    jetgofish            03-23-2004, 4:05 PM Reply   
ALee - "...little cold still"? WHAT. When's the last time you were out?? I was out in trunks this weekend....now I know I'm a girl and a bit woosy woosy when it comes to the cold but ah...Aaron, I'm shocked! But ya, Danny watch out for those logs, sunken cars and every thing else! Not to mention the big arse seal in Old River!
Old    norcal_99            03-23-2004, 5:14 PM Reply   
For a girl with a suspected torn ACL and Meniscus, you sure are active.

Be careful Teri. You could injure yourself even more. When are you getting that MRI?
Old    jetgofish            03-24-2004, 10:31 AM Reply   
Rene Mysteriously the paperwork for the MRI was lost 3 weeks ago. After a heated debate with the doctor he's now resubmitted everything and I should have an answer about authorization this week. I've come to terms that I may not be able to board until I have further answers, therefore I'm resulting to driving and short, no jump pulls!

I'll keep you posted as to what and when with the knee
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       03-24-2004, 10:36 AM Reply   
i was out on thursday... I know you could do it in trunks, but that doesnt mean you should...
Old    norcal_99            03-24-2004, 3:46 PM Reply   
Teri, Hope you heal quickly.