Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 06, 2008

Old     (jlatham13)      Join Date: Feb 2007       09-29-2008, 10:10 AM Reply   
I was at a dealer the other day and saw a Sea-Doo Wake 215. I've never ridden behind a PWC, but for $13k and limited garage space, I'm curious. Has anyone ridden behind one of these?
Old     (towboat_222)      Join Date: Feb 2007       09-29-2008, 11:51 AM Reply   
They will get you up no wake though and hard to hold speed
Old     (wakeboard19)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-29-2008, 12:14 PM Reply   
they will definitely pull you up. I was shocked when i rode behind one in our rail jam how fast they jerk you up. There is no wake even with the ballast, but would be good if you wakeskated.
Old     (towboat_222)      Join Date: Feb 2007       09-29-2008, 1:41 PM Reply   
great for sliders to about it though
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       09-29-2008, 4:45 PM Reply   
I'm one that are all for the waverunners, we use them not only to site see but the are perfect for wakeskating. We used mine to pull a slider event and everybody liked the pull, they have a digital speed view and is pretty easy to keep speed with good water. If you have been to Powell you would know how good one of these would be from throwing down a session over some rocks or just heading to the back of a cove to where a boat would never go. All in all it's not for wake but really fun for a session!
Old     (freshtracks)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-29-2008, 5:28 PM Reply   
i agree with the wakeskate factor, total blast!!
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-29-2008, 7:53 PM Reply   
if your really into boarding...there are a ton of boats ...any boat....that will throw a monster wake compared to a sea doo. When I first rode behind one my first 2 thoughts were.....wow this would be great to waterski behind.....and this is getting boring real quick. as recommended...great for bootin around sliders..save on some gas.