Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 19, 2006

Old    larrylimited            05-09-2006, 12:41 PM Reply   
Does anyone know if The Vamp Spin Pro speakers from Roswell are any good?? They look really cool and it makes sense to be able to spin them.

Anyone know where to buy them and how much they cost, I cant find any online sales..

Think they would look awesome on my boat

Upload
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       05-09-2006, 1:05 PM Reply   
Do a search there was a post regarding these not too long ago.
Old    larrylimited            05-09-2006, 1:40 PM Reply   
Seen that post, but there is no pricing, and no links to onlineshops who sell them... anyone know where to get hold of them??
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       05-09-2006, 2:48 PM Reply   
Email Marc, I believe he posted his email add. He should be abel to get you in touch with a dealer of call Roswell. I would think most skier's choice dealers would have contact info as well. Knowing past Roswell products my guess they are pricey.
Old     (anodyne)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-10-2006, 12:11 AM Reply   
Those things look gimmicky to me....
Old     (roswell_wakeair)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-10-2006, 7:26 PM Reply   
Larry-

Sorry I haven't been on earlier to reply- Robert and I are on the Road on our new ROSWELL RV hitting up dealers and events all over North America (check the vault at www.roswellwakeair.com for updates) which has made loging on to the net interspersed...

Regardless here's what I can tell you about the Vamp Spin Pro-

They will be available starting in June from authorized Roswell dealers. If you want to send me your location (marc@roswellwakeair.com) I will get the sales department to hook you up with a dealer in your location who will get you pricing. If you pre orded with the dealer you will be one of the first to get a set!

As for the Vamp Spin Pro itself its powered by 140W 6.5" and 5.5" Phoenix Gold drivers. Both are component speakers and both the 5.5 and 6.5 have custom LED lights... The 5.5 rotates through 180 degrees and locks in 11 positions. We're about to put up a set on our new Supra 22SSV later this week so I'll have pics in the next week or so.