Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 01, 2004

Old    folsomgirl101            06-22-2004, 9:11 AM Reply   
Does anyone have any idea on how much this boat would go for?

Here's what's inc: 21' 8'' Supra's flagship boat for wakeboarding! standard ballast system and hydraulic wake plate, customized to your wake with the flip of a switch. This boat offers stadium and double-up seating, Rad-A-Cage tower Official towboat for the Gravity Games. FULL 3-YEAR WARRANTY Removeable Sony CD Stereo with 4 speakers plus tower speakers with amplifier. ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT Tower and Wakeboard Racks. Also included is 10 lifejackets, 3-person innertube. Ballast system & hydrolic wakeplate. Custom Cover Bimini Top Yellow Boatmate Tandem Trailer **

Need your opinions....pic INCLUDED
boat pic
Old    zboomer            06-22-2004, 9:53 AM Reply   
I feel lame, the only one responding to you about the SSV, heh.

I think that yellow one looks incredible. I almost got yellow.

nadaguides.com doesn't even list '03's yet. Is it used, or new?

A new one like it would list around $48k with the tower speakers, amp, bimini, etc. Plus it has a bunch of jackets, etc. My '04 listed just over $45k, but I didn't have the tower speakers.

This is just a rough guess, but probably worth low $40's, or high $30's if you're lucky? See what other '03 SSV's are going for in boattraderonline.com?
Old    folsomgirl101            06-22-2004, 10:02 AM Reply   
Micah: this is the only one in boattraders.com, and it's listed for $44K.

I too looked it up on NADA and no 03" So it's hard to tell.
Old     (salmon_tacos)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-22-2004, 11:52 AM Reply   
Michelle,

Sounds a little high. I know someone in Austin who bought a NEW '03 back around October for $38K including Perfect Pass, Bimini, custom cover, heater, board racks, and tandem trailer. She said retail was around $44K.
Old    folsomgirl101            06-22-2004, 11:58 AM Reply   
Salmon, could the price difference be due to location of purchase?

There are only 35 hrs on the boat and he is throughing in a dry storage & boat slip (which are about a 3-5 yr waiting list).
Old    zboomer            06-22-2004, 12:24 PM Reply   
Why would anyone in Austin want a heater in their boat? :-)

Boat prices are so seasonal (and regional), unfortunately. October means the '03 was probably left over from previous year, AND it was out of season. The buyer got the best of all worlds.

Right now is the worst time to buy it seems, right when demand is high.

At any rate, $44k is way high for a used '03. I paid less for my new '04 just three weeks ago.

Boat looks very nice, but he's got to be open for some major negotiation.
Old     (catdaddy76)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-22-2004, 1:24 PM Reply   
I don't know how much you are going to spend, but I will sell you my 2004 SSV (navy blue with paltinum accents) LOADED! Turned 30hrs Sunday. NEVER left outside overnight! All of your options, plus perfect pass, tandem trailer, polk momo interior speakers, sirius sat. radio with about 9 months pre-paid, and two wakeboards(begginers worth approx. $75 a peice) for the LOW LOW PRICE of $39,500. Please don't ask me to go lower. This priced of off my payoff because I cannot afford the payments. Also includes the custom Supra Mooring cover.
I am in Knoxville, TN and will consider delivery.

(Message edited by catdaddy76 on June 22, 2004)
Old    folsomgirl101            06-22-2004, 1:31 PM Reply   
Micah, I think I could negotiate a little but not much.

Teddy, as for your's do you have any pics? How would it get here and how long would it take?
Old    nooner            06-22-2004, 2:43 PM Reply   
Went to a dealer last Friday. They have a Brand new Gravity Games edition SSV with Tower speakders, Perfect Pass, Cover, Bimini, tandem trailer with surge breaks for 45K. Had stadium seating looked like it had everything to me
Old    zboomer            06-23-2004, 5:33 AM Reply   
Michelle, sounds like to me you should jump on Teddy's deal. Makes me wish I hadn't bought a new one a few weeks ago, lol. :-) Teddy, sorry that you have to let it go so soon, I know that must suck.

One of the worst things about reading these boards is inevitably right after you get a boat, someone posts they got the same boat for thousands less, heh.

-Micah
Old    folsomgirl101            06-23-2004, 7:58 AM Reply   
Micah, i just saw pics of your boat.........WOW, beautiful......

Teddy, your boat sounds great can you send me some pics....
Old     (cyclonecj)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-23-2004, 12:17 PM Reply   
They were going for 40K out the door with an extra 1000 worth of accessories at the boat show last year, trailer and all. Loaded, but no PP. Easy to fix that!
Old     (catdaddy76)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-23-2004, 2:29 PM Reply   
I will Post some good pictures ASAP!!
I know that there is a shipping company that will take it to cali for about $1100. You will love it when you see the pics!!
Old    wakeone            06-28-2004, 8:25 AM Reply   
Teddy, I'm interested in your boat. Do you have any pics?