Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-22-2005, 1:52 PM Reply   
What an awesome day on the Backwater! Great boat, the best water in So Cal, yummy tacos, and great company.

Jeff ~ thanks for the pulls. All day on the backwater with you and your son was an awesome experience (you to Joe). You're an awesome host and a great driver. I will post some pics soon.

Cooper ~ great riding. You're the best 11 year old kid I know. Good attitude, well mannered, you rip, and you have an awesome dad. keep up the good work.

Frew ~ it was awesome to see you again. Next time I better not have money shoved in my car if I buy you a taco or 10 hahaha.
Old    socalgrl79            08-22-2005, 1:59 PM Reply   
Where are the pics!??!

:-)

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-22-2005, 2:00 PM Reply   
bug, a great day of riding, filming, taking pics and hangin' out w/ you and the canyon lake crew. you always seem to make being out on the lake that much better!

i gotta agree w/ bug. cooper's one of the best 11yr olds i've ever met. not only can he ride well, he's a great all-around kid w/ a great attitude. he even corrected an older kid (which shall remain nameless) for littering the lake! now, if only he'd try a tantrum, he'll be a PERFECT kid! hahaha!

it truly was an awesome day out at canyon lake. it was great to ride w/ cooper. jeff's driving and hospitality made us feel totally at home! thanks a ton, jeff!

it was great seeing frew, the bates, the posers, chuck, jesson, gretchen, damien, among many others out there! we'll do dinner next time!

gretchen learned a lot of new tricks, it was awesome watching her ride again. after watching her ride, the theme became, "dallas who?" gretchen's riding is right up there now, but she comes out on top since she's an awesome person w/ a great attitude!

what can i say about jesson...he straight up rips...that's it! i'll see you guys in a couple weeks...then it's on!

keep an eye out for a video of cooper's riding, coming soon!
Old     (twitch)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-22-2005, 2:48 PM Reply   

Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-22-2005, 3:43 PM Reply   
Blair ~ I'm at work now. I took over 400 pics so some will be posted soon.
Old    socalgrl79            08-22-2005, 3:47 PM Reply   
Blair?? I believe it was ME that asked for the pics first!

-Amy
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-22-2005, 3:54 PM Reply   
Jeff, Cooper, and pretty much every Swink out there rocks like no other. Couldn't ask for better friends.

Ant Bug - Thank you so much for feeding an entire boatload of starving wakeboarders. Hope I didn't mess up the seal on the right window, really appreciate what you did for us. If you haven't any plans for the cash, use it for gas $$ next time you ride. BTW - had a great time watching you & Joe & Coops ride. Love hanging out back with you guys.

Joe - what can I say, you have a way with words!! Swear that the Marius has you popping twice as high.

Life is good.

(Another BTW - my 2000th post...)

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on August 22, 2005)
Old    sue_swink            08-22-2005, 4:18 PM Reply   
Joe and AntBug,

A HUGE thanks to both of you for spending the day on the boat with Coop and Jeff. They both had a great time. It was so fun to see Coop come home so excited last night. That was his first "photo/video" shoot ever - a totally cool experience for him. Thank you! I can't wait to see the final outcome! You guys are awesome and I truly appreciate you spending time with Coop. Anytime you want to ride, just give us a call - anytime!

Mr. Frew - YOU rock! Thanks for the kind words. We luv you guys!

Thanks again!
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-22-2005, 9:14 PM Reply   
Baby ~ you always get the sneak preview. Don't come on here like you haven't seen any .
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-22-2005, 9:21 PM Reply   
Cooper

TS Fashion Air Backroll

HUUUUUUGE off the D-up

Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-22-2005, 9:23 PM Reply   
CHEA! DPC all day BABY!
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-22-2005, 9:24 PM Reply   
Eddie with a BIG ASS batwing

Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-22-2005, 9:27 PM Reply   
Jesson

Nuclear batwing

this guy rips
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-22-2005, 9:35 PM Reply   
Bug

Joe
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-22-2005, 9:39 PM Reply   
Steve Bates the ladies man

Sorry Poser I had to post it
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-22-2005, 9:45 PM Reply   
Bug...Man you need to charge $$$$ for your pics. Absolutely awesome.
Old    socalgrl79            08-22-2005, 9:48 PM Reply   
Baby, absolutely SICK pics! Your pictures just get better and better, nice job! I can't wait until I get out on the boat and you can take some pics that make me look like a much better rider than I am! Sweet!

-Amy

(Message edited by socalgrl79 on August 22, 2005)
Old    sue_swink            08-22-2005, 10:30 PM Reply   
AntBug - Thanx for posting those pics! If that is an intro to the shots you took that day...WOW! Nice shot of Eddie's batwing (huge) and Jessen is riding so..............so awesome! Great shots!

Thanks again! I can't wait to see the rest! I'll make sure Coop checks this post before he leaves for school in the morning!

Thank you so much!
Sue

Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-23-2005, 7:16 AM Reply   
Holy crap, look at that crack!! Something about the sun down at Canyon, it burned the hell out of me in just a couple of hours. Depleted ozone or something.
Great looking pics Bug, they are getting better and better all the time.

It was great hangin with everyone up until we had to leave, but none the less fun. Hope to do it again soon.
Old     (mikel)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-23-2005, 10:10 AM Reply   
Would someone please explain what is going on in the pic above?

Did he jump off the tower?

It looks like there is no landing zone.
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-23-2005, 10:33 AM Reply   
Mike- I was just thinkin the same thing, but i was also thinking that that 11 year old rips out there. Looks like we might be seein more of him later on.
~Tyler~
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-24-2005, 1:03 PM Reply   
the last pic = brandon diving off the back of the boat.

sue, the pleasure was all bug's and mine! cooper's a great kid to ride and hang out with! i wouldn't hesitate to do it again, nor would bug!

awesome pics bug!
Old     (wakescene)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-24-2005, 2:21 PM Reply   
Yo Bug, sweet pics!
Cooper is the coolest little kid I have meet in years. Joe U and Antbug introduced me to him and his dad a few weeks ago, very cool people!

Looks like you guys had a really good time, and nice water too! I'm Jealous
Old    socalgrl79            08-24-2005, 11:04 PM Reply   
I think you forgot to post this one?? SIIIIIIIICK, baby!

Old     (wakedoctor)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-25-2005, 5:48 AM Reply   
Those attack vest look so sick even if they don't fit you! I can't wait to try mine out. Great pics!
Old    imac            08-26-2005, 3:02 PM Reply   
Looks like another great day of riding with the COOPS, those PEEPS ROCK! Its awesome to see that lil "SUPER COOPER" ride, that kid is outstanding. His talent is superb. And hes got STYLE too. Props to dad because where Coop is, Dad is there too. And mom is there supporting behind the scenes. Family is great.

PS. Damm I wasn't there.

"Doc, keep him in the water."
"Hey COOP keep aiming high."

Mac
Old    sue_swink            08-29-2005, 8:39 AM Reply   
Hey Mac,

Thanks for the nice words for Coop and Jeff! Hope things are going well in AZ. Take Care and thanks again!
Old     (tahiti689)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-04-2005, 4:21 AM Reply   
i received an e mail from sue swink with the link to see the pics, good job man and thank sue for the email.