Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old    iewc            10-19-2003, 9:34 PM Reply   
Anybody riding in Phx on Monday the 20th, any time during the day. Willing to drive almost anywhere with enough advance notice. Have all gear and gas money.
Geoff (602) 763-1247q
Old     (wakepaula)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-20-2003, 1:32 PM Reply   
Whats up Geoff?? Did you move to Arizona or are you just visiting? Too bad you and your boat weren't available today. Thane and I were looking for some pulls today. E-mail me if you ever need a third. I remember last year you saying that this is the time of year that you have lots of time for wakeboarding:-)

(Message edited by wakepaula on October 20, 2003)
Old    steveaz            10-20-2003, 9:32 PM Reply   
Holy Crap! Geoff, haven't heard from you since....well last year when the fair was here

I still have your gloves and if you want em back....you'll have to come boarding with us Thursday morning

Let me know if you're up for it.

Steve
Old    iewc            10-21-2003, 12:56 PM Reply   
Puala: Im just visiting AZ, wouldnt want to live here it way to hot. I will be back in Cali in Nov and will be able to ride pretty much any day until Feb.
Steve: I forgot about my gloves, let me see what i could do about thurs, where are you thinking and whaty time?
Old     (need2board)      Join Date: Jan 2002       10-22-2003, 7:36 PM Reply   
Geoff, Steve ..whats going on ladies..
Old    steveaz            10-22-2003, 8:41 PM Reply   
Let me make a couple calls...I'll talk to you guys shortly.

Steve