Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old    whitechocolate            05-16-2003, 8:36 AM Reply   
Let's see or hear some of Your Idea's that you think would be great products for people like yourself. Maybe some one will see something and start a new business, Come on your never going to go into business you "Lazy Ass" . Don't be afraid to list things we don't need any more of. I ll give you a just few Examples"

Need
1. A rope holder/reel something that reel's up the rope quickly and easy like a hose reel at you’re house but much smaller and can be tucked away keeps the ropes for being all tangled

2. A automatic flag holder something Like the Power flag but doesn’t cost $800

3. Pre-made tower covers. Something to cover your tower when towing' keep the bugs off. I know Hot Buddy has a $600 one. Can some one make on for cheaper that looks nicer??

Thing's we don't need any more of:

1. Do we really need another Bungee cord Wakeboard rack? I mean there’s like 1000 to chose from and they’re sort of all the same! The Nvert and Mastercraft rack's are the Only clamping style racks out there?? Why? I could go on and on but why.

Simply put look at the market. There are like Thousands of Board's to choose from. The market is covered. And I still see people trying to start small wakeboard companies why? You can still love the sport by making something else. Why try to compete in a market that’s kind of flooded, Why not try making something that's not out there? with Little or No compition, Innovate not Imitate.